Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Clottey's New Focus, Ready To Reignite Career at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me being a force and contender are two different things. Clottey was NEVER the former. Hes been campaigning at welter since 95 didn't win a MAJOR title until 2008 and although the title was vacant which holds little to no weight for me it was against Judah so I give him credit for that. 1-3 in MAJOR title fights no matter how entertaining or competitive they were I wouldn't call him a force. He was nothing more then a contender at 147 and at 33 will be nothing more then a gatekeeper at 154. I see the Arum hype machine continues to run well. Force??? <---- HAHAHAHAHA.... That is all

Comment

You cannot tek my pounches!

Comment

Get out of here Clottey you bum, whats with this guy thinking he deserves big fights hes a clown

Comment

Clottey was appalling against Pacman but I've still got time for the guy. Let's see if he gets a good fight in the next six months. He's still a quality fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            Clottey cotto beat you stop it you got dropped by a jab in the first round stood in the corner for a whole round covering up which is a two point round for cotto you lost thats it you bring no money to the table the biggest fight you can get is against cintron or pwill
            stfu u Cotto nut-hugger. everyone knows that wasn't a convincing win for Cotto. it was controversial at best but of course you're rican so you wont admit it..

Comment

clottey vs alvarez or angulo

Comment

LMAO! Clottey looks like the Incredible Hulk in that picture. It would surprise me if he didn't struggle greatly to even make 154.

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
                  clottey vs alvarez or angulo
                  either of those would make a good fight. I wonder if either of them can tek his punches. Probably wouldn't matter because he hardly throws any.

Comment

Get real...just add 7#'s more & he's just a bigger punching bag...

Comment

You can't tek clottey's Pounches!

Comment

Working...
                      X