Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Clottey's New Focus, Ready To Reignite Career at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see, Clottey and Mosley both basically did the same dance against Pacquaio. I wonder if they were paid the same amount of money and speaking of money, I wonder why Pacquaio wont get out of his contract with Top Prank when he knows their ripping him off. Could it be that Arum has something on Pacroid that's keeping him there? hmmmmmmmm, interesting.

Comment

I think Clottey received too much criticism based on one bad performance. I actually thought he beat Cotto, 114-113.

Would love to see him against Martirosyan, Cotto or Margarito. I suspect Cotto wouldn't take a fight with him though, based on how the first fight went and how much Cotto has slipped since then.

Comment

Clottey you had your chance and made excuses why you lost after.

I don't give a **** behind what new excuse you are using to hype yourself up this time.

Fact is you didn't even try to fight pac. You stayed in your shell all night long and threw maybe 20 punches the whole night.

Comment

Cotto is still very much a Champion in my eyes. He had a very disappointing performance from Pacquiao but he still stood his ground and hit Pacquiao with quite a few shots that we weren't used to Pacquiao being hit with. Did you see Pacquiao's facial injuries after?! He's a great boxer and I thought he actually lost to Cotto.

Sergio-Clottey, make it happen. Clottey wouldn't be afraid of facing Sergio.

Comment

***y Sergio vs Diarrhea Clottey.

Comment

Clottey will always be tainted by his inexplicable fold against Cotto -- Clotty was clearly winning that fight going into the 7th round -- and then for no apparant reason HE JUST STOPPED PUNCHING -- Cotto eventually caught on that Clottey wasn't going to try to hit him any more and did just enough over the last few rounds to get a close decision -- Clotty was also mysteriously passive and inactive against Manny -- Clottey has always been a guy who is too under control offensively -- has real skills but seems unable to rise to the occasion -- can understand why many people think that Clotty 'threw' the fight with Cotto because he basically was in complete control and then just threw it away by not even trying to land punches even though he didn't seem at all hurt or tired....

Comment

Clottey would beat the **** outta Canelo. It wouldn't even be close. Canelo hasn't fought anybody while Clottey never ducked nobody and has been in their with the best.

Comment

I for one look forward to Clottey's return. Pretty solid fighter, anyone who calls him a bum are just haters.

Comment

Clottey is legit. He would destroy Canelo. I'd rather see a Cotto rematch or a fight with Angulo.

Comment

....dis motherfuucker

bradley vs clottey lets make it happen at a catchweight!!!!

battle of headbutt kings!

Comment

Working...
                      X