Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Alexander Dimitrenko vs Michael Sprott RbR discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im thinking have Vitali fight Sasha and feed Helenious to Wlad.

I think those are the right match-ups.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      Im thinking have Vitali fight Sasha and feed Helenious to Wlad.

I think those are the right match-ups.
      Agreed. Helenius is the punching threat while Dimitrenko can win decisions with the decent speed and athleticism he has for a big man.

Comment

Sasha better be careful , Sprott is landing some clean punches on his chin.

He is getting hit way too much for such a height advantage, he is not fighting tall at all.

Comment

Whats the result with this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            Sasha better be careful , Sprott is landing some clean punches on his chin.

He is getting hit way too much for such a height advantage, he is not fighting tall at all.
            He basically relies on his footwork instead of a powerful jab and a right hand behind it which is not good when you're 6'7 and weigh 250 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
              He basically relies on his footwork instead of a powerful jab and a right hand behind it which is not good when you're 6'7 and weigh 250 pounds.
              Does all that bouncing around even give you any benefit when you are the much bigger and stronger man?

I think if he fights Wlad and starts bunny hopping that Wlad will just time his jumps and keep sending straight rights into his face every time he jumps.

I understand if you are 4 inches smaller and weigh alot less, but when you are bigger ? Seems like a waste of energy

Comment

I have Dimitrenko winning all 5 rounds so far, but Sprott has had his moments.

Comment

Dimitrenko's been watching too much Ali footage.

I think if Sprott can get to the late rounds he has a shout in this. A 6ft7, 250lb man jumping around like that is going to gas.

Comment

Does anybody have a link to this if it's still going on?

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
                      Dimitrenko's been watching too much Ali footage.

I think if Sprott can get to the late rounds he has a shout in this. A 6ft7, 250lb man jumping around like that is going to gas.
                      That's what he seems to be gunning for. He should have invested to the body like Chambers though. Dimitrenko is in good shape I think but the wind could be taken out of his sails.

Comment

Working...
                      X