No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella: Floyd Mayweather Will Dominate Pacquiao Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DiBella: Floyd Mayweather Will Dominate Pacquiao Easy

Promoter Lou DiBella doesn’t think Floyd Mayweather Jr. was at fault for landing a vicious two-punch combination while Victor Ortiz was distracted, with his hands at his side, to score a knockout last Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

hey dibella. tell me something that i don't know already.

Comment

Hey Lou, can you repeat what you told the world about Berto-Ortiz?

Comment

With DHMO, of course

Comment

pacquiao outworks floyd to a UD................. and im not a pacquiao fan

Comment

no more holidays to the philippines di bella.
            loool

Comment

Originally posted by lillu89 View Post
              pacquiao outworks floyd to a UD................. and im not a pacquiao fan
              mayweather is no sitting duck like like the old,faded,slow,flat footed,and shot fighters pac has beaten.mayweather will walk and beat down pacquiao easily.

Comment

I will keep saying Pacquiao is easy work for Floyd the fight won't be that competitive Floyd is on a whole nother level than Pacquiao

Comment

ortiz had some moments against fraud against the ropes...after 4 rounds against ortiz, fraud got hit more than what mosley did for 12 rounds. as for fraud beating pac easy...pac is no ortiz. pac will move in and out, left to right and use his jabs more than what ortiz did. pac has better combos and can throw and land from angles fraud is not used too, and fraud knows that.

sad to see some people pick fraud over pac, but yet fraud dont have the ba//s to step to the plate. the thing is, there are alot of videos where pac, arum, and even roach saying that olympic style random testing is no long an issue and will take it up to the day of the fight...but yet fraud keep saying "just take the test"...either fraud is deaf and blind or he knows about the non issue but just keeps on saying it just so he can avoid pac.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                    I will keep saying Pacquiao is easy work for Floyd the fight won't be that competitive Floyd is on a whole nother level than Pacquiao
                    easy work?
                    easy money?
                    but fraud doesnt feel the same way as you tho

common opponants tell me different.
                    fraud dominated marquez
                    but pac killed hatton and destroyed delahoya
                    pac 2-1 against fraud vs common opponants

styles makes fight you say?
                    well, looks like pacs style is more destructive than the frauds ;o)
                    Last edited by indystress; 09-24-2011, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X