No announcement yet.

Floyds on PEDS hahaha!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    Floyd wish he can ever be on the level of Manny Pacquiao. Manny Pacquiao is on the specious of using peds level. What Manny Pacquiao is doing would be equivalent to as if Floyd was knocking out heavyweight...don't believe me ask Floyd yourself.

^^^

Comment

roy jones, evander holyfield, james toney, shane mosley

steroid abusers, skinny as legs/calves
      does pacquiao have some super calve workout that we're missing here?

Comment

The guy has bigger wrists than Wladimir Klitschko who is an enormous, genetic freak...

Something just don't add up.

Especially when I look back at his earlier fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post

Actually, the TS answered his own question when he mentioned genetics. Just google it - asians do tend to have larger calves.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
            The guy has bigger wrists than Wladimir Klitschko who is an enormous, genetic freak...

Something just don't add up.

Especially when I look back at his earlier fights.
            im no expert on this so perhaps you could answer - but wrists are bones...can peds actually increase your bone size?

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post

They are all black Americans.
              Jones was using a supplement called ripped fuel that was legal until the FDA banned an ingredient it contained.
              Toney was on Deca (chemical name nandrolone)
              No idea about the other two.

Name me one other Philipino that is 5ft6, shredded with a wrist over 8"

Justin Fortune was another of Roach's fighters that was caught juicing & that ****ers wrist is the size of most blokes forearms.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                im no expert on this so perhaps you could answer - but wrists are bones...can peds actually increase your bone size?

HGH - Human growth hormone can increase bone size (thickness & length) as well burn fat & increase muscle size. Might explain why Manny has apparently according to records grown 3/4" in height

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
                  HGH - Human growth hormone can increase bone size (thickness & length) as well burn fat & increase muscle size. Might explain why Manny has apparently according to records grown 3/4" in height
                  Grown 3/4 inches in how much time? You'd also need to have wrist measurements from previous years in order to have something close to an argument.

Measurements of athletes always changes...i remember reading roger federer was 6'2 then he was 6'0 then he was 6'1...So i wouldn't put too much stock into things like that.

There are more obvious signs of steroid use which other people have posted here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
                    ... and you think that is good for Boxingscene?
                    Is that a serious question? The great debate would be done! Regardless of who wins no more war... we all become fans again. Amen!

Comment

and that's why He wants random testing.. makes sense..

Comment

Working...
                      X