• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    easy work for JT.
    Bet all your points on toney, il take your bet

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      Bet all your points on toney, il take your bet
      Toney's going to take a vicious beating. The only question is, are his reflexes totally gone, or does what remains of his defensive skills save him from a KO?

This isn't Damon Reed. Lebedev can hit hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Grinderman View Post
        Toney's going to take a vicious beating. The only question is, are his reflexes totally gone, or does what remains of his defensive skills save him from a KO?

Damon Reed isn't exactly feather fisted, he's a bigger guy & hits just as hard as Lebedev & couldn't budge Toney. 10 mil says Toney puts a beating on Lebedev.

Comment

Toney's reflexes are gone. He has no power and couldn't even hurt a bum like Damon Reed. I'm not Lebedev's biggest fan, but he's going to hurt Toney badly.

Toney has pugilistic dementia, he mumbles and drools and can barely speak. For anyone who actually likes him, [B]it's tra[B]gic that he is still allowed in a boxing ring.

But like I said, the Russians don't care if Lebedev kills him. Why should they?
          Da **** half bolded is half truths, the **** highlighted is facts.... you have no clue what your saying... it will be a competitive fight definetely no Jirov v Toney... But this aint UFC, Toney has enough wit, charecter, skills left, ring generalship, and quality defense to secure a UD!!!
          Last edited by GreatestIam; 09-23-2011, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIam View Post
            Da **** half bolded is half truths, the **** highlighted is facts.... you have no clue what your saying... it will be a competitive fight definetely no Jirov v Toney... But this aint UFC, Toney has enough wit, charecter, skills left, ring generalship, and quality defense to secure a UD!!!
            Probably not........

Comment

That was a grossly obese nearly 260lb. James Toney that fought Damon Reed. I wouldn't judge Toney's capability @ Cruiserweight based on that fight.

Fighting at Cruiserweight is going to force Toney to come in shape and this is Lebedev we're talking about here. The same guy who got put thru the ringer for 10 rounds by the corpse of Roy Jones. I doubt that Toney is as shot as Roy Jones. Infact, it's hard to know just how shot Toney is. His past few bad performances could be a result of all the excess lard he's been carrying around.

I forsee a boxing clinic being put on by Toney. Lebedev cherrypicked the wrong old man.

Comment

Toney is an ATG, truly one of the most talented fighters to ever lace up the gloves. He could've competed in any era and Lebedev would've been easily picked apart by James in his prime. Toney's advanced age makes this an even fight but if he's got a decent performance left in him, which is certainly possible, then he's got this. Toney in 10

Comment

I think Toney is shot to fuk but hopefully he still got enough skills to overcome Lebedev. If he loses, he should retire but I doubt we'll see that happen. Either that or fight Roy Jones lol

Comment

Working...
                  X