Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch on Ward's Cut: This is Absurd and Unprofessional

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's much more unprofessional to keep quiet about the cut, let it heal just enough to fool everyone, and have it open in the first round because the tissue is still very soft and have it go to a no contest. now THAT would be a letdown..... would seem hard to get everyone back to the table to negotiate a second fight after that.

I'm pretty sure I remember Froch postponing the Abraham fight because of a "back" issue.

Back injury...one of the most nebulous injuries there is, incredibly hard to prove and always supported by some quack chiropractor....doctors who are usually located in a strip mall next to a random restaurant. anyway still looking forward still gonna root for Froch

Comment

I hope Ward heals asap. I want to see this fight and see Ward win the tourney

War Ward!

Comment

Considering Froch had a fight postponed because of injury, not that long ago either, he is talking out of his ass.

Cuts that don't get a chance to heal can cost a fighter a fight.

Comment

Still rooting for Ward but I was looking forward to seeing Froch come back with some venom. IMO that was weak but December is marked now for me...

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
            its probably over the eye. the showtime crew was filming and caught it so its true.
            It probably is, but seeing is believing. It's not hard to tweet a pic to show everyone it's legit.

Comment

Froch postponed the AA fight because of injury also, don't be a hypocrite Carl.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                Ward should know boxers get cut ALL the time in sparring. He needed to fly to Cali for 7 stiches? There are fighters who would fight the NEXT DAY.

WARD IS SOFT SON.

BLATANT DUCK MY ANDREA WARD
                Dude how is it a duck if they are still going to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  Dude how is it a duck if they are still going to fight?
                  In 1 year? So what does Froch do now? play with himself for 12 months before Ward recovers from his 7 stitches? Which is nothing btw. He had over a month to heal from the cut, if it wont heal in 1 month its not going to be much better in 4-5.

This tourney is a complete joke, watch, ward will demand that the fight happen in Oakland.

Froch should just tell Ward to suck it and fight Bute instead.

Comment

Damn, Carl...I'm pulling for you, but chill the f#ck out. Cuts happen. You'll have your chance soon enough.

Comment

i gotta agree with froch... ward got cut 5 weeks before the fight, but decided to tell everyone about it 2 weeks before the fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X