No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch on Ward's Cut: This is Absurd and Unprofessional

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Still no photo. Did he even say where he was cut?
    its probably over the eye. the showtime crew was filming and caught it so its true.

Comment

I like Ward as a person but hes being a lil b*tch. 35 days is more than enough time to recover from 7 stitches. And as people have said, where the ****ing pic??? If it was serious he would've put it up already.

There needs to be a rule in boxing that if you pull out of a fight, 10% of your purse from your next fight, no matter who its against, goes to the fighter who had to wait and delay his camp cuz you got hurt. This is the biggest payday for both fighters and training camps aren't free.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        I like Ward as a person but hes being a lil b*tch. 35 days is more than enough time to recover from 7 stitches. And as people have said, where the ****ing pic??? If it was serious he would've put it up already.

There needs to be a rule in boxing that if you pull out of a fight, 10% of your purse from your next fight, no matter who its against, goes to the fighter who had to wait and delay his camp cuz you got hurt. This is the biggest payday for both fighters and training camps aren't free.
        OMG you again. let me help you out again. if a fighter gets cut. 35 days may seem like a long time but if you stop and think, there are fighter who have very weak tissue from getting cut and not allowing the proper time to heal thus having a build up of scar tissue that can very easily be opened up again. so allowing the proper time to heal is fantastically important. his career may depend on it. and seven stitches may not seem like a lot. but, are the stitches layered or are they superficial? thats a very important question.

Comment

This sucks, but injuries are a part of the sport unfortunately. I just hope that Ward fully heals (but quickly!) and that they reschedule sometime this year not in 2012.

Comment

I was excited about going to this fight .... guess I have to wait longer now

Comment

Ward is pulling a Dirrell and ducking Froch.

Its something I expected from the start.

Comment

Its amazing that people arent willing to see that for Froch this must be annoying as hell. The guy is frustrated, anyone would be.

Comment

It's absurd and unprofessional because he doesn't want to risk his eye busting open on him in the biggest fight of his career because he didn't give it enough time to heal.

Ok Froch......whatever.

Froch just wants any advantage he can get because as it stands, he only has a punchers chance which really isn't a big chance at all.

Injuries occur in this sport, Froch should know this considering he has had a few injuries and credit to him because he has fought on with some of them but a cut is nothing to take lightly especially above the eye.

The fight will get rescheduled so Ward has time to heal and it will be on our screens in no time.

Comment

If Ward is getting cut badly in sparring i dread to think what Froch will do in the ring..obviously at the moment i can only imagine this because the fight isnt going ahead now.

Comment

It's ok ward just needs time to heal, so Froch can open it up again when he destroys his face.

Comment

Working...
                      X