No announcement yet.

DRUG TEST'S:Floyd mayeather and victor ortiz tests come back clean

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    See this ^^^ is how you know that a ***** has ****ed up. They revert to the standard unfunny 'you mad' pic.
    kid your not on my level i'm just too good

Comment

dumb *****s are a source of entertainment when i'm taking a break. lol. these clowns make my day. keep it up homies, keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
        hey i like you but your a clown so im now going to own you k http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ight=sugersean
        Yeh, I feel really owned in your 2 star, 4 response, 6 vote(1 of which was you and the other 5...lol) popularity contest/failed fiasco.

You best shoot yourself in the legs now as you have already shot yourself in the foot twice!

What a prick!

Comment

but where did i say pacquaio didn't pass a blood test i just asked can we say the same about pacquaio you guys are so dumb
          Funny thing is, I don't give 2 ****s about Pac...Or Floyd for that matter.

Just take a step back and read what you wrote in the first post, then take a step back and read the one you just wrote me...

Get your bait game up, or you will have more times where you look silly trying to be an azz.

The info of the passed test(s) (of Floyd and Ortiz), would have been enough. Then you had to go all ***** and asked a goofball question. A question many have already answered. That last line and question, came straight from emotion, not properly thought out.

I just think it's funny when that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            Yeh, I feel really owned in your 2 star, 4 response, 6 vote(1 of which was you and the other 5...lol) popularity contest/failed fiasco.

You best shoot yourself in the legs now as you have already shot yourself in the foot twice!

What a prick!
            lol your mad because nobody knows who the **** you are hahahahhahaahahahah

Comment

Pacfan:

Make up your mind, do you want the fight or not? These posts from you are so tired. All of us want the fight, but some of us think floyd's OST request is perfectly OK, whether manny has tested positive or not. Same way we feel manny's requests were ok.

Smart fans know floyd is going to give manny fits, Smart fans also know manny has all the tools to force floyd to fight at a high level if he is going to win.

You said it clearly yourself, all manny had to do was test floyd's bluff. You know he got bad advice here as well as I. Stop blaming floyd and his fans and just accept the fact this issue could have been deaded immediately by Manny but it wasn't. Im sure manny and his camp had reasons why.

I know you want manny to get his chance to possibly win and definitely get his biggest payday. Manny has more than earned his shot. If it doesn't happen its more than likely because HE didn't want it.

Its nothing new. Duran, Hearns, Hagler had to do it SRL's way. Tito, Chavez and floyd had to do it ODH's way, and ultimately MAnny will have to do it floyd's way if he wants it bad enough.

If he wins, and earns the top spot, then everyone after has to do it his way. Thats how it is in this business. Take it or leave it.

Comment

kid your not on my level i'm just too good
                Thank god I'm not on your level as that would make me a thick, bumsniffing ****** with a Floyd fixation and an unfortunate habbit of putting my foot in it every time i posted.

Yeh, you are good...really good.

Comment

denying the fact that drug testing is no longer an issue is *****ish. all arguments stop right there. keep it up, dunn and keep lying to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                    Funny thing is im gay I don't give 2 ****s about Pac...Or Floyd for that matter.

Just take a step back and read what you wrote in the first post, then take a step back and read the one you just wrote me...

Get your bait game up, or you will have more times where you look great trying to be an azzmazing.

The info of the passed test(s) (of Floyd and Ortiz), would have been enough. Then you had to go all sugersean and asked a unreal question. A question many have already answered. That last line and question, came straight from emotion, not properly thought out still better then anything i could have came up it'

I just think it's funny when that happens.
                    fixed it 4 ya
                    Last edited by sugersean15; 09-23-2011, 03:34 PM.

Comment

lol your mad because nobody knows who the **** you are hahahahhahaahahahah
                      I am starting to thing that you actually believe that you are Floyd or part of his team. Nobody knows me? What kind of crap is that?

Comment

Working...
                      X