No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: I Don't Think Vitali Really Wants To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
    you call other people's posts bs, did you even read your own? you sneak in your anti floyd propaganda, and the other is some mumbo jumbo about haye. i don't even think you believe what you type.
    wlad ducked haye? HAHAHAHA .......
    This is early in 2008, Haye kept calling out Wlad since the first time he stepped in with a heavyweight. Haye had to make a fight with Fraudley Harrison 'cos for some reason Wlad arranged to fight Dereck Chisora twice, but pulled out injured in 2010 and then again in 2011, eventually signing the deal with Haye this year. Haye said he'd fight him with whatever demands Wlad requested, and the offers been there since 2009.
    Wlad's demands were the majority purse, at his chosen stadium in Germany and the weight of the gloves. And a lot more that i can't remember.
    Remember Wlad's been KO'd 3 times before, Vitali never. Wlad's chin has always been questionable but against Haye he fought him at a distance off his jab, not allowing Haye to get in close, with Vitali this would be different, i believe, unless he fights the fight Wlad fought.
    Haye has the most powerful punch in the Heavyweight division and probably world boxing for that matter IMO so Wlad was cautious all fight and i believe ducked Haye until late 2010!

After i've posted 15 times i'll put a link in this to show you Wlad flapping it to Haye in 2008 in a shopping mall...

n yeah i do hate Floyd as a person, although i admire his fighting abilities and that. He is a top boxer
    Last edited by Marshall89; 09-24-2011, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Lord have mercy!

Obviously Haye didnt learn from his mistakes

Comment

Haye just wants another shot for a world title

Comment

a 50% fit vitali is still better than the 100% haye...haye should forget about vitali or wladimir because there is no way he can win either of the two...vitali will stop haye in 6 rounds...

Comment

david wtf? you need to fight vitali and stop all these thrash talking. its not really that entertaining anymore.

Comment

Hellenius is the better fight, but the money isn't near the same and money talks. Vitali deserves a big high profile fight in the UK, let's get it on! Vitali was playing with Adamek in Poland, Haye won't get the same courtesy.

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko vs David Haye

THE FACTS

Haye was scared shitless. He was afraid to engage with Wlad. He was in survival mode the entire fight. He was running like a scared girl from Wlad the whole fight and was flopping like a coward.

Wlad dominated the fight.

Wlad won every round.

Wlad was the aggressor from start to finish. He was the pressure fighter and was coming forward the entire fight.

Wlad boxed beautifully.

Wlad made Haye look like an amatuer.

Wlad threw twice as many punches as Haye.

Wlad landed twice as many punches as Haye.

Wlad outlanded Haye in every round.

Wlad hurt Haye several times and made him spend the entire fight in survival mode running for his life and flopping like a coward.

Haye was totally outclassed, schooled, beaten up, exposed, dominated and humiliated by Wlad.

I scored it a shutout 119-107

Another masterful dominant win for Wlad.

The little pinky toe was the weakest excuse of all time.

Diva "Excusemaker" Gaye is a joke and a disgrace to boxing.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    David Haye used to be a fraud, but now he's just a joke.

Only the most severely ******ed would take anything he says seriously now.
                    Quoted for the truth.

Comment

Working...
                    X