Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: I Don't Think Vitali Really Wants To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We watched the Klitschko-Adamek fight together live from London. As we were watching the fight, we could both see stuff I could capitalize on that Adamek was unable to do. He’s not athletic, and he’s a light-heavyweight.

"He’s just done a lot of weight-training to get to heavyweight.

“I’m a natural athlete. I can move in and out of range, I can punch a lot harder, it was quite frustrating watching it."
    That's from the full Telegraph article.

As much as I want to see this, and I want Haye to win, this is exactly what he said about fighting Wlad. Yes, he has all the qualities he talks of, but when did he last use them?

Comment

"Vitali said after the Adamek fight that he wanted to fight me now. But I think it’s all talk. He realized he was not going to get any headlines for knocking out Adamek, so he threw my name out there.
      david the swollentoe haye is back to twisting the truth.
      if i recall correctly, he was the one throwing his name out there before the adamek fight. after smashing adamek, vitali simply responded.
      haye will never fight a klitschko again. he just likes to waste their time, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
        I'm happy with this, as long as Haye actually realises his mistakes and plans to correct that TERRIBLE performance against Wlad. If he gives it everything, and shows us his soul against Vit I'd support him all the way, win or lose.

Just don't let us down (again) David!
        He already did all that against WK. He'd planned all sorts of things there too, or have you "forgotten"??

Comment

Originally posted by davros2010 View Post
          Haye needs to sort out his stamina and punch output if he is to have any chance against Vitali, he also needs to learn how to throw a double jab on the way.
          You are correct! ALL of those things, in fact he really needs to learn how to box, how to fight and how to refrain from conning everyone with his bi-polar actions and comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            this x 1000000000

OMG I CANT BELIEVE THE NERVE OF THIS CLOWN

ANY1 WHO SUPPORTS THIS DISRESPECTFUL FRAUD IS NEGATIVLY CONTRIBUTING TO THE SPORT!!!

does he really think bc Adamek loss he can now come out of hiding!?

Please RETIRE, like u said u would; but of corse, he was frauding, to sucker the suckers

AGAIN, please, retire NOW David Haye, and never make another appearence in any kind of fashion, INCLUDING INTERVIEWS

BUTTERBEAN>ORTIZ>6TH GRADE GIRL SCHOOL YARD FIGHT>EVERYTHING INBETWEEN> DAVID HAYE
            Last edited by MartialBoxing; 09-23-2011, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Former WBA heavyweight champion David Haye will postpone his retirement after finally admitting that he never followed through on his words in his last fight with Wladimir Klitschko.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hey David...........

Comment

so Haye has "postponed" his retirement -- LOL -- he retired when the bell sounded for round 1 against WK...

Comment

I hope this happens. Haye deserves a beating for that broken toe **** alone.

Comment

Originally posted by gashalasha7 View Post
                    He is technically a better boxer than Wladimir and Vitali but the size is an issue.
                    I don't consider getting on your bike a skill that would make him a better boxer than the K-bros.

size was an issue for Adamek too, but atleast Adamek didn't go out like a biitch like Haye

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      I don't consider getting on your bike a skill that would make him a better boxer than the K-bros.

size was an issue for Adamek too, but atleast Adamek didn't go out like a biitch like Haye
                      No - Adamek was stopped. What's the point in using Adameks tactics if you are going to lose?! Hayes gameplan was the better one and more realistic against a much bigger guy - be a bit suicidal to go in all hell to leather alas Adamek.

And where did I say 'getting on your bike' makes Haye the better technically?

Comment

Working...
                      X