Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You could just tell whose laced up a pair and who hasn't just be reading comments.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You could just tell whose laced up a pair and who hasn't just be reading comments.

I mean its obvious whose boxed before and who hasn't. There are people who see it from a fan's point of view, and there's people who see it from the fighter's point of view. I remember when Pacquiao and Mosley were fighting, all my friends in the same room were like "Omg, Mosley, you're such a bi*ch. Stop backing up! Even I would do better." And inside my head I'm just like "Wow, you guys really know nothing. These people do not realize how hard it is to even go 3 rounds of boxing and how much energy it takes out of you. Have any of these people ever go 5 rounds of boxing and....missed a punch?? People have no idea how tiring it is to miss a punch.

People are actually saying if the fight between Mayweather and Ortiz went longer, Victor would have won. Once again, you know nothing. The amount of aggression and Victor was throwing his punch with and the amount that Mayweather was making him miss, I could tell Victor wanted out. I've felt that before in a 3 round spar. I went southpaw just to try it out, and used my power hand way too much with way too much aggression and I got tired to the point that I couldn't even put my hands up to cover. All the while, my opponent is coming forward, and forward. Yeah, I got ****ed up. Not even going to lie. 5 piece combination to my face. I was still standing because I was too proud go down from a kid who was younger than me. But I seriously wanted to just go down, just to get even a 5 second break.

So while Mosley wasn't impressive in that fight, as old as he was, he went the distance. I know my 24 year old asss couldn't have gone the whole 12 round. Especially against someone like Pacquiao. (Which is why the dude in my avatar is one of my favorites). And if anything, if Mosley was knocked out from the 3rd to the 6th round and fought unconsciously, then to me...that's heart. I don't know if that's true or not. But if it is true.

But the point is, its easy to talk from a fans point of view. Simply put, some of you poster's don't know ****. Look at it from a fighter's point of view. And I'm not saying Pacquiao is on steroids. In fact, I don't think he is on steroids. But once again, look at it from a fighter's point of view. If his power is just as strong in the 12th round as it is in the 1st round, then as a person who struggled in a 3 round spar, I would have to think that that is extraordinary.

I've gone 6 rounds in sparring, most I have ever done in one sparring session I was dead after that. I felt like the world was coming down on me.

It's the hardest physical test I have overcome. And at the time I used to run 7 miles daily without any trouble.

But inside that ring, oh boy it's a whole different world.

We always had new-bies who would want to spar the first day I kid you not, in half a round they had gassed out, that is all it took for them to quit. they threw maybe 30 punches combined.

Comment

Speaking in general terms, it may be wiser to consider a non-boxer's opinion rather than someone who may have a brain that has been scrambled.

Comment

da **** u talking bout. I used to be HW Champ in my country.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
          I mean its obvious whose boxed before and who hasn't. There are people who see it from a fan's point of view, and there's people who see it from the fighter's point of view. I remember when Pacquiao and Mosley were fighting, all my friends in the same room were like "Omg, Mosley, you're such a bi*ch. Stop backing up! Even I would do better." And inside my head I'm just like "Wow, you guys really know nothing. These people do not realize how hard it is to even go 3 rounds of boxing and how much energy it takes out of you. Have any of these people ever go 5 rounds of boxing and....missed a punch?? People have no idea how tiring it is to miss a punch.

People are actually saying if the fight between Mayweather and Ortiz went longer, Victor would have won. Once again, you know nothing. The amount of aggression and Victor was throwing his punch with and the amount that Mayweather was making him miss, I could tell Victor wanted out. I've felt that before in a 3 round spar. I went southpaw just to try it out, and used my power hand way too much with way too much aggression and I got tired to the point that I couldn't even put my hands up to cover. All the while, my opponent is coming forward, and forward. Yeah, I got ****ed up. Not even going to lie. 5 piece combination to my face. I was still standing because I was too proud go down from a kid who was younger than me. But I seriously wanted to just go down, just to get even a 5 second break.

So while Mosley wasn't impressive in that fight, as old as he was, he went the distance. I know my 24 year old asss couldn't have gone the whole 12 round. Especially against someone like Pacquiao. (Which is why the dude in my avatar is one of my favorites). And if anything, if Mosley was knocked out from the 3rd to the 6th round and fought unconsciously, then to me...that's heart. I don't know if that's true or not. But if it is true.

But the point is, its easy to talk from a fans point of view. Simply put, some of you poster's don't know ****. Look at it from a fighter's point of view. And I'm not saying Pacquiao is on steroids. In fact, I don't think he is on steroids. But once again, look at it from a fighter's point of view. If his power is just as strong in the 12th round as it is in the 1st round, then as a person who struggled in a 3 round spar, I would have to think that that is extraordinary.
          I see your point, and though it is true, not every person on these boards who have never boxed talk as if they did

a keyboard warrior saying he would have done better than Mosley is obviously ******ed, but I believe that the criticism is still relevant in the sense that Mosley was just looking to survive, he was running away at some point

he never did that before in his whole career

some kids are just here to hype themsleves up through the net

Comment

Why don't you just tell us all who has boxed?

Comment

My Record is 16-0 (10 KO)

I'm the Jr. Middleweight UBF champion

I think I have Credibility when I say

Mosley, you're such a bitch. Stop backing up! Even I would do better

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                da **** u talking bout. I used to be HW Champ in my country.
                Sorry. I may have been debating too much with Floyd fans.

Comment

You're just out of shape

Comment

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
                    Speaking in general terms, it may be wiser to consider a non-boxer's opinion rather than someone who may have a brain that has been scrambled.
                    Tatang, what are you talking about? You never cease to amaze me.

If that's the case, Pac should start listening to you over Freddie Roach....

Comment

Working...
                    X