Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You could just tell whose laced up a pair and who hasn't just be reading comments.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
    People are actually saying if the fight between Mayweather and Ortiz went longer, Victor would have won.
    i've boxed before. and i say you're being kind of a d1ck.

there are 100,000 fights in the history of boxing that, if stopped in the 4th round, you would've said 1 guy won. but it turned out the other guy won.

after 4 rounds of foreman-moorer, calderon-segura, rios-acosta, pac-morales 2, ali-foreman, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

anybody who has boxed before, and has watched boxing for any significant amount of time knows this: ANYTHING CAN F-ING HAPPEN in a boxing match. so stop being a d1ck.

Comment

For many people Mosley fought like a ***** and Victor might have won, get over it and stop making a fool of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        My Record is 16-0 (10 KO)

I'm the Jr. Middleweight UBF champion

I think I have Credibility when I say

Mosley, you're such a bitch. Stop backing up! Even I would do better

You mean this champ? Well you have boxed before...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          Tatang, what are you talking about? You never cease to amaze me.

If that's the case, Pac should start listening to you over Freddie Roach....
          Key phrase, 'speaking in general terms...'

Comment

the fans are the ones paying for the ppvs... it's the boxer's job to entertain the fans and give them their money's worth. the fans don't have to empathize with runners like mosley who just try to survive... atleast have the decency to go out on your shield and let your corner save you...

what adamek did was way more respectable than what mosley did... adamek was ready to go out on his shield... good thing his corner was smart enough to stop the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              the fans are the ones paying for the ppvs... it's the boxer's job to entertain the fans and give them their money's worth. the fans don't have to empathize with runners like mosley who just try to survive... atleast have the decency to go out on your shield and let your corner save you...

what adamek did was way more respectable than what mosley did... adamek was ready to go out on his shield... good thing his corner was smart enough to stop the fight
              i agree... if only the corners could be trusted to stop the fight. in some cases, they just dont step in in time.

shane wanted out, naz wouldnt let him... LOL

margs was getting pummeled... garcia shouldve saved him...

Comment

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
                Key phrase, 'speaking in general terms...'
                Not even "general terms".

The majority of the time, expericence will be greater than non-experience.

Let's look at it this way. If I'm a director shooting a movie about war. I'm going to get a war veterans perspective (regardless of combat-related injuries) over someone who's just watched a lot of war movies.

See the difference?
                Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 09-23-2011, 12:33 PM.

Comment

I understand your point, but just because a person is not a professional boxer doesn't mean they can't criticize a professional boxer, or not be able to have a valid opinion on the sport. Mosley absolutely deserves to be criticized, because we never thought he would backpedal and let himself lose the way he did. He has a track record of going out and giving his all, so seeing him not give his all makes him deserve criticism.

And as far as not knowing the sport, many of the best personnel people in sports, no matter what sport, have never played that sport at a high level, yet they know what they are talking about. Boxing is no different.
                  Last edited by bojangles1987; 09-23-2011, 12:33 PM.

Comment

I could throw most people on here a pair of hand wraps and they'd be there all day trying to wrap their damn hands

Comment

How about you name names b1tch.

Comment

Working...
                      X