Comments Thread For: Ward Suffers Cut, Froch Showdown To Be Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward is ducking Froch, tut tut

Comment

Oh and who wants a bet that the fight now gets moved to Ward's living room with his Mum as ref, his Dad, brother and sister as judges and team Froch have to buy tickets to get in?

Comment

Damn man, post poned? Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
          Oh and who wants a bet that the fight now gets moved to Ward's living room with his Mum as ref, his Dad, brother and sister as judges and team Froch have to buy tickets to get in?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            This is why I'm not excited about Golden Boy's welterweight tourney.

I feel like this SuperSix started during the Reagan Administration.
            LMAO!!! yea this dam tourney is taking too long.

Comment

It sounds like Ward has soft skin, Froch will dominate him and destroy his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                No!!!!!WTF bro...Sounds like Ward needs a lil more time to prepare to me..And they know Froch is older and two training camps hurts older fighters more then younger fighters..Or tickets are not doing so well,I know it's to early for all my conspiracy theory...Damn this sucks..
                Yes, I agree with you.It's a strategic movement of Ward's staff and all around him who wants by all means to put barriers against Froch or anybody else, who wants to prevent from getting the honor being the super six tournament winner -it's all about the money and Ward's promoter feel the smell of it, especially Conte who will prepare the best ''nutritious" combo who he ever did.They want to wear down Froch, getting him more confused ,disappointing him-showing him all the colors of chameleon-Ward can get turn through.I dreamed a dream-to be a super middle weight champion over the two most important belts-on a American ground-it's for you Froch-only for you-but it never turn into reality.

Comment

lol... .ward must've cut himself headbutting his sparring mate

Comment

Man Ward just lost respect!!
                    WAR FROCH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      No!!!!!WTF bro...Sounds like Ward needs a lil more time to prepare to me..And they know Froch is older and two training camps hurts older fighters more then younger fighters..Or tickets are not doing so well,I know it's to early for all my conspiracy theory...Damn this sucks..

Because injuries don't happen in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X