Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward Suffers Cut, Froch Showdown To Be Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wonder where the cut was?? cause its pretty hard to get cut in sparring especially around the eyes, forehead and cheek...he musta got cut on his lip or chin or bridge of his nose

Comment

or maybe it was just excess vagina leakage. . . lol nah it would be stupid to try to fight with a cut that required stitches in the most important fight of your life. . . he's fighting in an UNPRECEDENTED tournament. . . glory, pimp ass trophy, and not to mention a 2 million dollar purse (I BELIEVE that is what the winner gets).

Comment

D*mn. Hope it happens this year

Comment

OMG!! Damnit!!

Comment

I too hope this fight still happens in 2011 and doesn't get pushed back to next year.

Comment

aw ****...damn it !!!!
              thats weird..its hard to get a cut in sparring with good head gear ,16 oz gloves
              sparring partner pulled an ortiz

Comment

How did these ****in guys even manage having a career before the Super 6?

Comment

fuukkkkkkkkkk!!!!!

Comment

Make Froch vs Bute

Comment

No!!!!!WTF bro...Sounds like Ward needs a lil more time to prepare to me..And they know Froch is older and two training camps hurts older fighters more then younger fighters..Or tickets are not doing so well,I know it's to early for all my conspiracy theory...Damn this sucks..

Comment

Working...
                      X