No announcement yet.

can a woman boxer kick a mans ass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can a woman boxer kick a mans ass?

not anyone famous but can a bada ss girl boxer possibly kick a mans a ss whos just a brawler?

Originally posted by fists of stone View Post
    not anyone famous but can a bada ss girl boxer possibly kick a mans a ss whos just a brawler?
    Sure. Why not?

Comment

anne wolf could kick floyd's coward ass.....

Comment

Comment

If the man let's her, yeah.

Or, if the man is mentally challenged, genuinely gay/a sissy, scared to hit a girl[which falls under letting her. Or if the girl is huge, and the guy is puny and can't fight. Cause even a little man can beat up a big woman.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            anne wolf could kick floyd's coward ass.....
            And Manny Pacquiao would fight her at a catchweight.

Comment

Yeah. Most women can beat up most men with ease. Why? The "Don't hit a woman even if she's kicking your ass" rule.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                If the man let's her, yeah.

Or, if the man is mentally challenged, genuinely gay/a sissy, scared to hit a girl[which falls under letting her. Or if the girl is huge, and the guy is puny and can't fight. Cause even a little man can beat up a big woman.
                you think an oldman whos a brawler from the street could beat a young badas s girl boxer about 29 years old?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  And Manny Pacquiao would fight her at a catchweight.
                  floyd would too but he aint gonna honor it......lol

Comment

I worked a few rounds with a womans champion, it was like playing with a toy. We weighed about the same but her punches had nothing on them. I played with her like she was a porcelain doll, touching her with my gloved fist when and how I wanted. The only fun part about it was when we would get into clinches. Honestly, if it had been a fight situation that we were in she wouldn't have made it out of round 1. The strength difference between a man and a woman is huge..........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                    X