Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL toney is the man love this dude . He's right though

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
      Marquez is old why not try and beat him even morales why not get el pollo de jesus to fight him? Oh i forgot he was thrown in jail for beating his wife.
      Let's not even bring crime into the fold... Mexico is NOT ready for that debate. We are talking serious numbers here son.

Do not fail. It's hard on the mind.

Comment

Salvador Sanchez was our best and you couldn't even put a dent on him

"he did not train for?"- Na man, Sanchez was not getting beat.

Salvador Sanchez #1!

If we loose to anyone OH WELL, we are not here crying making excuses of how this guy did not train, if that is HIS JOB.

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
        See... Now I can just apply the Mexican logic: Chacon was NOT our best.

Do you know how many videos I can post of Gomez slaughtering Mexicans? At least 20... Now when he FINALLY loses to a BIGGER Mexican who he DID NOT TRAIN for... then it's a glorious Mexican victory right?

"He was not our best" < Classic Mexican cop out for guys who lose to Ricans...

Tito SHTS on your best. Take that to the bank. Your crossdresser RAN to live.

Piss drinkin...piss-refreshment-lovin...plaster needin... fishnet wearing... Mexico is out of its fckin mind.

Comment

See... Now I can just apply the Mexican logic: Chacon was NOT our best.

Do you know how many videos I can post of Gomez slaughtering Mexicans? At least 20... Now when he FINALLY loses to a BIGGER Mexican who he DID NOT TRAIN for... then it's a glorious Mexican victory right?

"He was not our best" < Classic Mexican cop out for guys who lose to Ricans...

Tito SHTS on your best. Take that to the bank. Your crossdresser RAN to live.

Piss drinkin...piss-refreshment-lovin...plaster needin... fishnet wearing... Mexico is out of its fckin mind.
          are you serious dumb**** you talk about people making excuses and then you say that dumbass excuse who nobody in the boxing world uses or takes serious anymore gtfo pinche chango

Comment

Let's not even bring crime into the fold... Mexico is NOT ready for that debate. We are talking serious numbers here son.

**** outta here with that **** its a boxing forum and everything toney said was right? you mad?

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
              I wasn't expecting toney telling Victor he is a disgrace to Mexican and to never come with a Mexican flag to the ring instead bring out a Puerto Rican flag.

2 ways to interpret this:

1) PRicans are cheaters and that's why Ortiz should bring that flag instead

2) Ortiz isn't a true Mexican, but a watered down version.... a PRican (toney's words not mine)

Comment

lol....................

Comment

do the athletes get thrown in jail you were talking **** on blacks like mayweather but now it seems your fighters have something in common with him they are all wife beaters

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    2 ways to interpret this:

1) PRicans are cheaters and that's why Ortiz should bring that flag instead

2) Ortiz isn't a true Mexican, but a watered down version.... a PRican (toney's words not mine)
                    they are always a step below us just t he way it is

Comment

I think you should change his name to la gallina de jesus

Oh common man you and everyone knows Oscar boxed cicles around tito.

Don't be mad because Oscar owns Puerto Rico. I heard he is the owner of 90% of all the businesses in P.R.

viva Puerto Rico (owned by a Mex American)..

Comment

Working...
                      X