No announcement yet.

James Toney: "Victoria next time come with a Puerto Rican flag"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
    Oh you mean quitting in the ring but trying to pass it off as a fight? You mean oscar right?

"I felt his power and did not want to feel it again!" ~Oscar

Quoted.... like a real btch.

Peasants need steroids to beat Juanma... or 2 divisions up to beat little Ivan.
    two divisions like when arce moved up to beat that undefeated son of a legend eyebrow plucking ***g

Comment

I might not be native but I sure would rather be a Mexican than live life like a rican that's for sure.

I am not better than Mexicans, I am better than you though.

Don't forget my people also populated your island, so I am your daddy and ill spank your ass for getting out of line. Don't forget I am a God in your island.

So you are NOT NATIVE. You have nothing to say about "Mexicans" as the WORLD knows them. Don't be a little hybrid btch tryin to act like you are 100% native son. This does not apply to you. Sit your canary-beaked ass down.

I know you feel superior to the native people and hence feel as though you will speak for them.. but that too is the CLASSIC example of those who deem themselves superior to the lowly native. When we debate Spain and the moors then you can talk sht. Sit down.

Comment

You mad?

I am educating James "Star of David" Toney.

Confused mutha Fka coming into the ring wearing a ***ish Star on his trunks.

All jokes aside: Cotto took knee perhaps to try and suck in some air for 8 seconds... fight was stopped. No shame.

Calderon... too little he tried 2x.

But where else do you see Ricans quitting?

Now... I can name off a quick 8-10 Mexicans who quit in the ring.

So therein lies the humor.

Toney, you talk like a lot of those blows were not quite picked off with the shoulder roll son. Get a cat scan. I am worried.
        AGAIN MUCH IGNORANCE YOU SIMPLETONS FALL FOR IT EVERYTIME....

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A STAR OF DAVID....

THERE IS NOT ONE RELIC OF DAVID (HA MALAK DAWIID) WEARING THAT SIX POINTED STAR.....

SECOND OFF THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BIBLICAL "***"

FACT#2
        THE HEBREWS SPOKE ARAMAIC AND HEBREW... THERE IS NO LETTER "J" IN THE HEBREW LANGUAGE..... THE ***S DONT SPEAK HEBREW THEY SPEAK YIDDISH WHICH CONSISTS OF HEBREW CHARACTERS WITH A GERMAN DIALECT, HENCE THEY ARE CALLED ASHKENZAI ***S, AND ASHKENZAI MEANS GERMAN. THIS IS WHY HITLER WAS ABLE TO KILL THEM, THEY WERE IN GERMANY!!!

FACT #3
        THE PEOPLE THAT CALL THEMSELVES ***S ARE NOT THE DIRECT DESCENDANTS OF THE BIBLICAL HEBREW ******ITES, THE SO CALLED AFRICAN AMERICANS, JAMAICANS, HATIANS ETC ARE.... ALL FROM THE SOUTHERN KINGDOM OF YAHUDAH AND FLED ****** UNDER GREEK AND ROMAN PERSECUTION, AND ENDED UP ON THE WEST COASTS OF AFRICA. NOW THEY ARE KNOWN AS YORUBA, IGBO, ASHANTI ETC.

FACT #4
        THE WHITES YOU CALL ***S ARE ACTUALLY KHAZARS AND CONVERTS.... HERE THIS IS FROM THE ***ISH ENCYCLOPEDIA...
        "EDOM IS IN MODERN ***RY." The ***ish Ency. 1925 Ed., Vol. 5, Pg. 41.

IM PRETTY SURE YOU DONT KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT THE TORAH TO EVEN TALK ABOUT IT LOL...

MY NAME IN THE OLD WAY IS "HOLY SON OF YAH"
        BUT YOU MAY KNOW IT AS QODESH BEN YAH......

AGAIN PLEASE THERE ARE OTHER SO CALLED AFRICAN AMERICANS ON THIS VERY SITE THAT KNOW THIS AS WELL.... AS I HAVE PERSONALLY TALKED WITH THEM AND THEY ARE AWARE OF THIS...

QADASHBANYAH IS HEBREW SON. PALEO HEBREW TO BE EXACT.

AND FOR A BONUS,

WHY IS IT THAT ****** HAS THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF SKIN CANCER PATIENTS IF THE "WHITE" ***S ARE REALLY INDIGENOUS TO THE LAND OF ******???

YOU CATCH SKIN CANCER FROM THE SUN WHEN YOU LACK THE MELANIN...

FACT ALL MAJOR RELIGIONS COME FROM AFRICA....

I CAN SHOW YOU PICTURES OF THE BIBLICAL HEBREWS FROM THE WALLS OF ANCIENT ASSYRIA, WITH CORN ROLLS AND FROM THE BABYLONIAN CAPTIVITY WITH DREAD LOCKS...

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
          When has a rican ever beaten

Juan manuel marquez?

Erik morales?

marco barrera?

ricardo lopez?

jc chavez?

salvador sanchez?

How can you say you are better than the Mexican when you have never even beaten their best fighters??

Don't be silly man.
          You know he's on boxrec right now searching. Great post, because I cant think of one and I'm not biased.

Comment

that was all good info on the ***s man and if you arent an alt of that dumbass migra ***** than i give you props. that migra ***g is just a butthurt puertorican who cant stand the fact that all of his fighters have been owned by the true superpowers of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
              When has a rican ever beaten

Juan manuel marquez?

Erik morales?

marco barrera?

ricardo lopez?

jc chavez?

salvador sanchez?

How many ricans do you know come in little boy sizes besides Ivan??

Mexicans are fighting chinese boys in those divisions son.

How can you say you are better than the Mexican when you have never even beaten their best fighters??

Don't be silly man.
              Be real son.. Mexicans at that weight are fighting other malnourished peasants from China etc. Ricans don't really come in size "boy" too often except for guys like Calderon.

Tito slayed them ALL and would have KILLED mexico's best. It took him 20 seconds to put a roid using fruitcake like vargas on the canvas... round 1.

All that rookie glorifying of Mexicans does not work with me. I have seen them quit in the ring tooo many times.

Here is the comedy. When a RICAN slaughters a Mexican "Oh he was not our best"

Tito destroyed Mexico... Yory Boy 50 KOs got destroyed... vargas high on roids... got destroyed by Tito. WHO in Mexican history beats Tito????

NOBODY. End this debate.

Comment

Zab's last name is Judah his people might be from the clan of Judah. That's even obvious

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                  Why? I can make fun of both you guys. Your national hero quit against a drag queen.
                  Oh...my...God! LMFAO!!!!!!

That was cold.

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
                    AGAIN MUCH IGNORANCE YOU SIMPLETONS FALL FOR IT EVERYTIME....

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A STAR OF DAVID....

THERE IS NOT ONE RELIC OF DAVID (HA MALAK DAWIID) WEARING THAT SIX POINTED STAR.....

SECOND OFF THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BIBLICAL "***"

FACT#2
                    THE HEBREWS SPOKE ARAMAIC AND HEBREW... THERE IS NO LETTER "J" IN THE HEBREW LANGUAGE..... THE ***S DONT SPEAK HEBREW THEY SPEAK YIDDISH WHICH CONSISTS OF HEBREW CHARACTERS WITH A GERMAN DIALECT, HENCE THEY ARE CALLED ASHKENZAI ***S, AND ASHKENZAI MEANS GERMAN. THIS IS WHY HITLER WAS ABLE TO KILL THEM, THEY WERE IN GERMANY!!!

FACT #3
                    THE PEOPLE THAT CALL THEMSELVES ***S ARE NOT THE DIRECT DESCENDANTS OF THE BIBLICAL HEBREW ******ITES, THE SO CALLED AFRICAN AMERICANS, JAMAICANS, HATIANS ETC ARE.... ALL FROM THE SOUTHERN KINGDOM OF YAHUDAH AND FLED ****** UNDER GREEK AND ROMAN PERSECUTION, AND ENDED UP ON THE WEST COASTS OF AFRICA. NOW THEY ARE KNOWN AS YORUBA, IGBO, ASHANTI ETC.

FACT #4
                    THE WHITES YOU CALL ***S ARE ACTUALLY KHAZARS AND CONVERTS.... HERE THIS IS FROM THE ***ISH ENCYCLOPEDIA...
                    "EDOM IS IN MODERN ***RY." The ***ish Ency. 1925 Ed., Vol. 5, Pg. 41.

IM PRETTY SURE YOU DONT KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT THE TORAH TO EVEN TALK ABOUT IT LOL...

MY NAME IN THE OLD WAY IS "HOLY SON OF YAH"
                    BUT YOU MAY KNOW IT AS QODESH BEN YAH......

AGAIN PLEASE THERE ARE OTHER SO CALLED AFRICAN AMERICANS ON THIS VERY SITE THAT KNOW THIS AS WELL.... AS I HAVE PERSONALLY TALKED WITH THEM AND THEY ARE AWARE OF THIS...

QADASHBANYAH IS HEBREW SON. PALEO HEBREW TO BE EXACT.

AND FOR A BONUS,

WHY IS IT THAT ****** HAS THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF SKIN CANCER PATIENTS IF THE "WHITE" ***S ARE REALLY INDIGENOUS TO THE LAND OF ******???

YOU CATCH SKIN CANCER FROM THE SUN WHEN YOU LACK THE MELANIN...

FACT ALL MAJOR RELIGIONS COME FROM AFRICA....

I CAN SHOW YOU PICTURES OF THE BIBLICAL HEBREWS FROM THE WALLS OF ANCIENT ASSYRIA, WITH CORN ROLLS AND FROM THE BABYLONIAN CAPTIVITY WITH DREAD LOCKS...
                    Spare me the 125st streetcorner yelling nonsense negro knowlegde/fantasy bs. That "we are the real ***s" **** is dumb as fck. You are AFRICANS... NOT at ALL like the people from Egypt (same continent) who did big things. You built huts with elephant ****... they built pyramids. STOP lying to yourself....Seriously.

All that black market street corner DVD sht is BS designed to make you feel good designed to make you come back and buy part II..

Son... You're black.

Comment

Be real son.. Mexicans at that weight are fighting other malnourished peasants from China etc. Ricans don't really come in size "boy" too often except for guys like Calderon.

Tito slayed them ALL and would have KILLED mexico's best. It took him 20 seconds to put a roid using fruitcake like vargas on the canvas... round 1.

All that rookie glorifying of Mexicans does not work with me. I have seen them quit in the ring tooo many times.

Here is the comedy. When a RICAN slaughters a Mexican "Oh he was not our best"

Tito destroyed Mexico... Yory Boy 50 KOs got destroyed... vargas high on roids... got destroyed by Tito. WHO in Mexican history beats Tito????

NOBODY. End this debate.
                      calderon, morel, vazquez sr jr isnt the best rican fighter a bantamweight or some ****

Comment

Working...
                      X