Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's behavior is more su****ious than Pac's when it comes to PED use!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Toyman, I was replying to someone that said steroids and PED's are the same, then here you come posting something completely irrelevant.

But, I'll take the time to hear you out. Explain to me your purpose in posting an article that says HGH has never been found in OST?
    sorry then, i thought you were talking about why boxing desperately needs to implement olympic style testing. just a misunderstanding, continue.

The purpose of that is just to say: From what i have read, the olympic style tests are quite useless at detecting hgh and therefore that could be the reason why the commission has not found it worthwhile to implement it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post
      sorry then, i thought you were talking about why boxing desperately needs to implement olympic style testing. just a misunderstanding, continue.

The purpose of that is just to say: From what i have read, the olympic style tests are quite useless at detecting hgh and therefore that could be the reason why the commission has not found it worthwhile to implement it.
      Have you ever considered the possibility that athletes that know they'll be tested via OSDT, don't use PED's?

Let's not forget about EPO also.

Maybe people aren't getting caught because there's nothing to catch when athletes are being honest. Especially when they know there's a high caliber test in place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
        didn't you click play

the quote "before i have *** with a girl i automaticly assume she has herpes, because that way i dont have to tell her about my herpes"

perfect analogy to floyd assuming pacquiao is on steroids
        haha, yeah i was looking at it another way, that is classic and so true!

when it comes to stand up, it starts me thinking about all sorts of things, that one that you mentioned went clearly over my head until i read your post.

good find.

Comment

• let duckqiao take the test..emmm me no very good at test ememmm aaamm bob arum say me good man eeemmmmm me need catch weight fight eemmmmm no test me feel weak aaammmmmm top rank make good promotion emmmmm aaaaaaa

Comment

Have you ever considered the possibility that athletes that know they'll be tested via OSDT, don't use PED's?

Maybe people aren't getting caught because there's nothing to catch when athletes are being honest. Especially when they know there's a high caliber test in place.
            So how does this make Floyd innocent if hes not doing year round random testing?

It doesn't, which is the point about this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post

Wait a second. Which one is it. First you say HGH has never been detected via OST, but then I read this:

Quote:
              The hGH blood test has been in existence since the 2004 Athens Olympics and after thousands and thousands of tests, it can claim only a handful of analytical positives for hGH.

British rugby player Terry Newton was reported to be the first athletes caught using hGH as a result of an analytical positive from the blood test. However, the truth of the matter is that the drug testers knew in advance that Newton was using human growth hormone before they tested him.

Contradicting ourselves are we?

Comment

• tell that catch weight fraud to stop fighting floyds leftovers and top rank bumms at catch weight..he doesnt fight people when theyre at their best..only damaged goods who once used to be something..*******s dont know boxing they're gay hahahahhahahahahaa

Comment

I have considered that actually - but if you read the next link i sent, it says that a few had been found (1st article was from 2010, 2nd from 2011)

However, only a few had been found and if you read the important bit, one of them was found only because they knew beforehand that he was using it.
                  I guess it's safe to conclude from that that there are athlets who use HGH and can pass the test quite easily.

Honestly, i think the best that can be done for now is to hope a better test comes out - from what ive read anyway, as long as you can detect the other steroids/peds, hgh alone is pretty much useless.

We can forget about EPO - because it is detectable in urine tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuckerPunch4KO View Post
                    So how does this make Floyd innocent if hes not doing year round random testing?

It doesn't, which is the point about this thread.
                    Are you serious man... Now you see what I mean when I said you can't read.

A few pages back, I clearly stated that year round OST isn't financially possible. I even gave you a definition for "financially possible". I also gave you links to NSAC and Victor Conte agreeing that at the moment year round OST isn't possible. Since it's not financially possible, fighters are doing what they can in the meantime.

This is getting funner and funner by the moment Make some more posts so I can make you look even ******er... I'll wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                      i dont know man, put yourself in manny's position. would u have bow down and accept the test just like that after your opponent has been going around saying u suck, and that it would be easy work and that u have no skills and your a cheater. would u just fold and accept his demand just like that after all that has been said? and be honest here i know its easy to say u will because your not really in manny's position but when your consider the best right now your not just gonna fold and accept your opponents demand after he has already put u down.

u guys are not looking at it like that, u just look at what floyd demands then when manny refuse u guys starts to question manny without looking at the whole thing first. both of these guys floyd and manny will just not bow down to eachother and especially with arum we all know he's not gonna just give in to floyd's demand like that. If floyd wants to demand something thats out of the norm, arum is gonna counter it by suggesting how its done, etc.
                      People give excuses about Floyd's sucker punch REACTION... It is because victor started it with the head butt so it is ok, nothing illegal, nothing su****ious, just a man doing what he has to do while he is in the moment... But when Manny gets attacked; Life's work verbally slandered, racially insulted, etc... Manny is supposed to react like, "YES SIR, mr. Floyd sir".... Nothing su****ious about being defiant in reaction to a low blow..

Comment

Working...
                      X