Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's behavior is more su****ious than Pac's when it comes to PED use!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Here' all I'm saying. If you "take" the test and pass; no harm, no foul. It's as simple as that. If an athlete is dirty but takes and beats the test, then more power to him. Maybe he's not taking anything to begin with explaining why he passed the test.

But I'm reading guys in this thread basically saying things like "We don't need drug testing because it's not 100% effective".... WTF?

Secondly, at least the guys you mentioned above are taking the test. This is more than I can say for some athletes.
    You're completely off point. Saying that Floyd's style of testing is ineffective does not equate to advocating for no testing at all. It just means that it should be trashed and replaced by a better testing process, which is all year round.
    Do you get it now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post
      He's not saying to not do a test at all - he's saying to do what the NSAC is currently doing. Sure, it has its weakness, but it has caught people before and it's more financially viable at the moment.

Second, i don't think mayweather really cares about it. His undercard was full of NSAC tested fighters who did not undergo osdt.
      Thank You!!!!

Comment

• Bumped in light of the *****'s favorite PED expert Conte's comments regarding OSDT and su****ion of Floyd using PED's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          Bumped in light of the *****'s favorite PED expert Conte's comments regarding OSDT and su****ion of Floyd using PED's.
          LOL. But you ignore where he said he was su****ious of Manny too, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
            LOL. But you ignore where he said he was su****ious of Manny too, right?
            Damn! You follow me around like a thirsty hooker! Here....:bukkake: Now scram kid!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              Damn! You follow me around like a thirsty hooker! Here....:bukkake: Now scram kid!
              I didn't think so, Mr. Selective Reader/Listener.

Comment

• Everyone on their right mind would agree that floyd is the one who's in peds well except for the *****s.

Comment

Working...
                X