Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's behavior is more su****ious than Pac's when it comes to PED use!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    I'm not sure if you're post is serious or not, but I'll answer.

Drug testing has been around since before 1996. Based on your response, no one should change testing protocol/procedures. Not even if the Federal BALCO investigation just began in 2002.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/balco-timeline.htm

Since when did it become illegal to ask for additional testing and what's wrong with such?
    You're obviously too ****** to even begin to understand the point, so I'll just let you soak in your own ******ity and look foolish in front of the crowd.

But we already knew how moronic you were when you didn't get Deevils point.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Nature Boy View Post
      Angry black man syndrome

Also known as angry black man and similar to .It is the belief that African American men men tend to be enraged due to their percieved treatment as second-class citizens of the United States of America. The percieved treatment is a result of the glass ceiling, jim crow laws, It was utilized by white supremists due to hear and blacks from pride of black males who spoke out against racism and oppression. As a result of this black men tend to be standoffish towards others. At times (stereotype) it is thought that "many black males who complain about the injustices that they receive" are deemed to be "just another angry black male" and their "rants" or complaints are as a result dismissed.

Have any of you ever taken a sociology or ethnic studies class?
      Floyd is a multimillionaire who has never had to struggle. Even as a kid his grandmother provided for him while he learned to box since a toddler. What does he have to be angry about???

Comment

• There is a reason you constantly hear Floyd say "all I want is to be treated fair" or "You never give me a fair shake".

Comment

Angry black man syndrome

Also known as angry black man and similar to .It is the belief that African American men men tend to be enraged due to their percieved treatment as second-class citizens of the United States of America. The percieved treatment is a result of the glass ceiling, jim crow laws, It was utilized by white supremists due to hear and blacks from pride of black males who spoke out against racism and oppression. As a result of this black men tend to be standoffish towards others. At times (stereotype) it is thought that "many black males who complain about the injustices that they receive" are deemed to be "just another angry black male" and their "rants" or complaints are as a result dismissed.

Have any of you ever taken a sociology or ethnic studies class?

Black athletes in sports cheater syndrome

Ben Johnson
          Roy Jones
          James Toney
          Shane Mosley
          Marion Jones
          Barry Bonds
          Rashard Lewis
          Manny Ramirez
          Shawn Merriman
          etc. etc.

Don't you watch sports?

Comment

There is a reason you constantly hear Floyd say "all I want is to be treated fair" or "You never give me a fair shake".
            That comes from "hate". When you act like an ****** everytime the camera is on you, how can you expect the world to praise you. If Floyd wants to play the "Villian/heel", then he has to accept what comes along with it. You cant be a bad boy then cry when people dont kiss up to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              1 huge difference ...Floyd didnt have 1001 reasons not to take OST'S............thats the only thing that made Manny suspect his teams own actions
              ...that and his massive head.

Comment

There is a reason you constantly hear Floyd say "all I want is to be treated fair" or "You never give me a fair shake".

He wants to be treated fair,

yet, he cheats a 35 year old man who is a career superfeatherweight, at the welterweight scales,

and sucker punches an inexperienced quitter into a KO.

Thats a bit odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                  Floyd is a multimillionaire who has never had to struggle. Even as a kid his grandmother provided for him while he learned to box since a toddler. What does he have to be angry about???
                  Unless you grew up living next to Floyd, you have no idea what he's had to endure. Struggle can be as much about mental, rather than financial. Being raised by a Grandparent in any culture is not an ideal situation, and it's unfair to characterize someone without having all the real facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuckerPunch4KO View Post
                    But there is testing protocol. Protocol that Floyd has used since 1996. Protocol which has been fine for him since that time.

But suddenly, for some reason, that testing protocol, became inefficient.
                    Haha you call me a moron?

Maybe you've lived under a rock for the last 10 years, but that "some reason" you speak about is called PED's. They're undetectable.

Since you have a hard time understanding the reasoning behind all this, here read about it
                    :

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      Haha you call me a moron?

Maybe you've lived under a rock for the last 10 years, but that "some reason" you speak about is called PED's. They're undetectable.

Since you have a hard time understanding the reasoning behind all this, here read about it
                      :

They're undectectable?

So Jones, Toney, Vargas, etc all got caught because?

Comment

Working...
                      X