No announcement yet.

JAMES TONEY: "Floyd Did Nothing Wrong...I LOVED It"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    The likes of Toney and Mayorga coming out in support of Floyd's actions doesn't really strengthen his position, it just sinks Mayweather further down to the same level as them. .
    The Hall of Fame level.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Jesus you're dumb.

That isn't racist either. Thats racial stereotyping. I'm starting to think you have no idea wtf racism even is .....gtfo
      dude, ur trolling mad hard. stop embarassing urself. u used to be a decent poster but now ur posting pure junk.

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
        Again, what a damn surprise......a classless, cheating scumbag defending another one...why are you posting biased articles? Of course blacks and ******s will defend the coward's act just like Mexicans and Mexican-Americans like ODLH and Marquez will defend Ortiz. We need to look at what the common people say about this, unbiased people and people with integrity.

The common people, respected boxing analysts and unbiased fans all agree that while it may have been a legal shot it is one of the cheapest and classless shot a professional boxer can ever inflict on another boxer. It is in no way an honest manner in which to win and definitely not something Mayweather, his team or his fans should be proud of.

Only blacks and ******s will be blinded and believe it's an honorary way to win.
        Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        pretty sure they will say "DEFEND YOURSELF AT ALL TIME!" it's alike a new slogan or something.

but I pretty much agree with your post
        I have no clue what you two clowns are butt hurt over.
        but but bu only blacks and ******s man go sit the **** down somewhere. you know people are reaching for anything when they resort to this ****. make it racial when your not intelligent enough to form an articulate argument. it makes it easy for other idiots to agree with you. people from all walks of life have no issue with Mayweather and the ending to this fight.

Comment

Dude, like I said....there will be Whites and Mexicans supporting Maywether, no doubt about that. But look at the athletes supporting him, mostly black or cheaters themselves. Mayorga, Toney, and Hopkins to name a few. Dana White strikes me as a shady character or he may not be one but I do see a pattern for the most part, at least from the articles and quotes posted here.

Are you a May fan and if you are, can you really say that you are proud of this victory? I wouldn't be. It's like when there is a robbery in boxing, sure legally the one given the gift emerged victorious but to the public eye and the fans, who was the real victor? Maybe this was not a robbery(although it sure feels like Ortiz was robbed of a chance to redeem himself) but it does not feel like a clear and honorable victory and it shouldn't be viewed as one.
          Dan Rafael and Kevin Iole both said Floyd did the right thing.

Yes, i realize they are not athletes.

Sergio Martinez, Brandon Rios , Brandon Viloria and Juan Diaz said Floyd did the right thing.

How's your little theory holding up?

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
            Why's no one bringing up honor when it comes to the headbutt?
            It was during the fight, he was punished and he apologised profusely.

Slightly different from knocking out a guy apologising to you with his hands down while both he and the ref aren't even looking, wouldn't you say?

It was a snake move, and people see it for what it was and it doesn't help that he verbally attacked an 80 year old.

Matter of fact, it was the same headbutt Floyd made Ricky do to the corner ring post. Lol.
            Floyd & Cortez you mean, FMJ would never have scored that KO without him, just like he would never have scored the Ortiz KO without him.

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            The Hall of Fame level.
            There's a world outside boxing, some things are bigger than the sport, like human decency.

Comment

The likes of Toney and Mayorga coming out in support of Floyd's actions doesn't really strengthen his position, it just sinks Mayweather further down to the same level as them.

I guess prior to this fight people believed Floyd was above that low-level cheap kind of action, but he really has revealed his true character to the world and is even more reviled as a result.
              What exactly are you trying to imply?

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                Why's no one bringing up honor when it comes to the headbutt? Matter of fact, it was the same headbutt Floyd made Ricky do to the corner ring post. Lol.
                Of course that was blatantly wrong....but he was penalized for it. Had ortiz defeated May as a result of the headbutt then I would say the same thing, a cheap and tainted win. I know you will say that it was an illegal headbutt and that Mays actions were legal but it was still a cheap shot and the legal part can be disputed. For example I don't think Cortez had verbally communicated to the fighters and ringside officials that it was "time in" like he should have. I believe that the clock was also stopped.

Comment

Of course that was blatantly wrong....but he was penalized for it. Had ortiz defeated May as a result of the headbutt then I would say the same thing, a cheap and tainted win. I know you will say that it was an illegal headbutt and that Mays actions were legal but it was still a cheap shot and the legal part can be disputed. For example I don't think Cortez had verbally communicated to the fighters and ringside officials that it was "time in" like he should have. I believe that the clock was also stopped.
                  Only among idiots.

Comment

Again, what a damn surprise......a classless, cheating scumbag defending another one...why are you posting biased articles? Of course blacks and ******s will defend the coward's act just like Mexicans and Mexican-Americans like ODLH and Marquez will defend Ortiz. We need to look at what the common people say about this, unbiased people and people with integrity.

The common people, respected boxing analysts and unbiased fans all agree that while it may have been a legal shot it is one of the cheapest and classless shot a professional boxer can ever inflict on another boxer. It is in no way an honest manner in which to win and definitely not something Mayweather, his team or his fans should be proud of.

Only blacks and ******s will be blinded and believe it's an honorary way to win.
                    What do you mean by common ppl, respected boxing analysts and unbiased fans??? The ones who don't like Floyd???

Teddy Atlas said the same thing and he is pretty white and most ppl respect his opinion on boxing...

What has it to do with blacks and whites? DLH defends him because he is his promoter what should he do???

I say it again... everybody said that the shot was legal and there is no denying it... Cotto said it, Marquez said it... everyone... a few said that it was not sportsmanship and it is ok... it's their opinion... if they can stay cool if they get headbutted and it was a very blatant headbutt (haven't seen such a headbutt in a long time) then heads up to him...

But why should I fault a fighter for beating someone up who made it a dirty fight... if you all such great man heads up to you - if somebody headbutts you (which isn't nothing else but a suckerpunch) and you say ok... take your hands up young man I want to punch you now ok... it isn't Floyd's fault that Ortiz checked out mentally... so stop hating...

If you think it was an cowards act well... that's your opinion but I think many of the fighters who spoke up on this issue and who sided with Floyd on this haven proven themselves to be nothing like cowards... and they say they would have done themselves...

For the record I'm white and I don't have a criminal past or future *lol* so much for that...

Comment

There's a world outside boxing, some things are bigger than the sport, like human decency.
                      When we discuss "boxing", you make it human decency. When we discuss "human decency" you discuss boxing.

If you want to make it a "human decency" discussion, then I welcome that. Here it is on the human decency tip:

"Victor Ortiz committed an illegal violation, and Floyd Mayweather exacted legal retaliation"

Real talk, primo.

If you have a son, and someone punched him in school, your first question will be "did you hit him back"? You won't ask "did he get detention".
                      Remember... we're talking about human actions... not boxing. Right?

If someone runs a red light and smashes you car. Will you NOT sue because the guy got a ticket for running the red light? Remember, we're talking on the human level... Not boxing. Right?

Comment

Working...
                      X