Collapse
No announcement yet.

JAMES TONEY: "Floyd Did Nothing Wrong...I LOVED It"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.................................................. ..........

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
      Explain Wolak's POV. He seems pretty white.
      Of course not every single one, it would be irrational to believe that, but I think it's safe to say for the most part or the majority one way or the other.

Comment

It only takes one to shatter you and your buddy's racist point of view. Anyway you could count on one hand the white boxers who are even popular enough for us to give a damn about their opinion. So it just makes no sense to think that way.
        oh god....right on schedule

crying racism......

racism implies a racial superiority, or bigotry

saying something is race related isn't racist......"oh my gawd he said black whites or hispanics!!! RACISM!!!" stop being so sensitive

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
          Of course not every single one, it would be irrational to believe that but I think it's safe to say for the most part or the majority one way or the other.
          Ok now explain Dana White then. He has every reason to **** on FLoyd. This list will go on and on all day. The boy headbutted him on purpose. When I looked back at the Berto fight, he was doing the same ****. Dont use your broad brush when it sounds so illogical and can so easily be proven wrong.

Comment

The likes of Toney and Mayorga coming out in support of Floyd's actions doesn't really strengthen his position, it just sinks Mayweather further down to the same level as them.

I guess prior to this fight people believed Floyd was above that low-level cheap kind of action, but he really has revealed his true character to the world and is even more reviled as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              oh god....right on schedule

crying racism......

racism implies a racial superiority, or bigotry

saying something is race related isn't racist......"oh my gawd he said black whites or hispanics!!! RACISM!!!" stop being so sensitive
              Are you a fukin idiot or what? If I say only "crackers" and "white boys" support Klitsko then Im being a racist. Its nothing worse than a racist that doesnt know it. Yall type end up with your ass whooped and cant figure out why.

Comment

Ok now explain Dana White then. He has every reason to **** on FLoyd. This list will go on and on all day. The boy headbutted him on purpose. When I looked back at the Berto fight, he was doing the same ****. Dont use your broad brush when it sounds so illogical and can so easily be proven wrong.
                Dude, like I said....there will be Whites and Mexicans supporting Maywether, no doubt about that. But look at the athletes supporting him, mostly black or cheaters themselves. Mayorga, Toney, and Hopkins to name a few. Dana White strikes me as a shady character or he may not be one but I do see a pattern for the most part, at least from the articles and quotes posted here.

Are you a May fan and if you are, can you really say that you are proud of this victory? I wouldn't be. It's like when there is a robbery in boxing, sure legally the one given the gift emerged victorious but to the public eye and the fans, who was the real victor? Maybe this was not a robbery(although it sure feels like Ortiz was robbed of a chance to redeem himself) but it does not feel like a clear and honorable victory and it shouldn't be viewed as one.
                Last edited by -ELO-; 09-22-2011, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                  And on top of that, there is that little rule about stepping BACK (at east) ONE PACE. .
                  May I please have the section or rule number in any rule bool of any legitimate Commission for that rle.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    The likes of Toney and Mayorga coming out in support of Floyd's actions doesn't really strengthen his position, it just sinks Mayweather further down to the same level as them.

I guess prior to this fight people believed Floyd was above that low-level cheap kind of action, but he really has revealed his true character to the world and is even more reviled as a result.
                    Why's no one bringing up honor when it comes to the headbutt? Matter of fact, it was the same headbutt Floyd made Ricky do to the corner ring post. Lol.

Comment

Are you a fukin idiot or what? If I say only "crackers" and "white boys" support Klitsko then Im being a racist. Its nothing worse than a racist that doesnt know it. Yall type end up with your ass whooped and cant figure out why.
                      Jesus you're dumb.

That isn't racist either. Thats racial stereotyping. I'm starting to think you have no idea wtf racism even is .....gtfo
                      Last edited by LeG00N; 09-22-2011, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X