No announcement yet.

Pacquiao On Mayweather: “I Don’t Need Him”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by illwill112 View Post
    Slickfox by your logic then Pac shouldnt fight anyone. As matter of speaking after a boxer loses he should just retire then because if anyone fights him they won't get credit for it. It is really sad how people here continue to discredit both these fighters and the performances they have put on.

Question if Pac would have turned down fights against those guys then what? You would be here crying that he ducked a fight. Like the die hard pac fans who try to find any reason to bash May your doing the same thing towards Pac.

Only thing that people should be caring about is if this fight happnes it will be huge and will hopefully live up to all the hype.
    By slickfoxs logic, Wlad shouldnt get no credit for beating Haye as haye lost to Carl thompson, and was only coming off of wins against the likes of Audley harrison and Enzo maccarinelis of this world?

Cotto and Hatton were coming off nice wins when Pac beat them. Pac had no reason to think they would be easy just because there is a loss on their resume. Floyd dont mind fighting fighters with losses on their resume.

Comment

Why is Manny talking nonstop about Floyd in his interviews lately? i thought his next opponent will be Marquez. I bet Manny sees Floyd in his dreams every night too..
      Floyd is already in his head, and there isnt even a fight in the near future between the two, just imagine how ****ed up mentally the Pacman will be during the promo for the superfight.. And once he is in the same cage with the Lion, he will be searching for a way out just like Ortiz

Comment

They both need each other Manny wasn't considered P4P #1 or the best boxer in the world until Floyd left the game. Floyd never had a victory over a great opponent like Pac did by beating MAB he needs that if he want to be remembered like SRR and Ali
        both fighters need this win for their legacy

Comment

Originally posted by slickfox View Post
          I dont care what these WW say....they were at low points coming off losses to face pacquiao.

why didnt he face mosley after marg fight?

why didnt he face marg after cotto fight? ( instead he fought the loser of that fight cotto who got beat up with cement as we now know)

clottey is complete garbage so i wont even validate that fight

why didnt he face hatton before he was beaten?

why didnt he give marquez a rematch after he LOST to him( quite possibly lost twice but definitely once) and got a gift decision until he is 39 years old and obviously not the same fighter?

why didnt he face cotto before the marg fight?
          Floyd vs Hatton happened on Dec 8, 2001 while the Mosley fought Margarito on Nov 10, 2007. That was when Pac was still fighting at super Featherweight (130). At that point, it was still unthinkable for him to fight the JWW (140) and WW (147) giants.

Can you imagine a full fledged WW challenging a fighter 3 weight classes below, and vice versa?

Meaning, it would have been unthinkable for Pac to fight Hatton, Margarito, Cotto, and Mosley during the time before they got their losses.

The ODLH fight happened in 2008 but it was due to Oscar calling out a midget Pac. Roach convinced Pac he can beat ODLH.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
            Why is Manny talking nonstop about Floyd in his interviews lately? i thought his next opponent will be Marquez. I bet Manny sees Floyd in his dreams every night too..
            Floyd is already in his head, and there isnt even a fight in the near future between the two, just imagine how ****ed up mentally the Pacman will be during the promo for the superfight.. And once he is in the same cage with the Lion, he will be searching for a way out just like Ortiz
            He was being asked by the interviewer about floyd. While floyd keep on talking about Pac even without being asked. See the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              ******* logic , saying this means Pac is blatantly ducking Floyd .
              Filipino boxing icon Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao is already satisfied with what he has achieved inside the boxing ring, even if he does not fight Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Pacquiao, who is training for his upcoming bout against Juan Manuel Marquez, was informed that Mayweather does not feel the need to fight Pacquiao.

“I don’t need him either,” said Pacquiao.
              Uh, he said this in response to hearing Floyd say he doesn't need to fight him, genius...

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                Uh, he said this in response to hearing Floyd say he doesn't need to fight him, genius...
                And Floyd said it in response to Pac saying it way back with Clottey ,,, and around we go again , like I said you kids argue about **** that dont mean nothing , all you need to understand is Floyd will school him so start thinking of another ALT .

Comment

Working...
                X