No announcement yet.

Pacquiao On Mayweather: “I Don’t Need Him”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear06
    Another ****** defending his brotha shut the **** up you piece of **** go eat your stamp food.

Comment

I dont care what these WW say....they were at low points coming off losses to face pacquiao.

why didnt he face mosley after marg fight?

why didnt he face marg after cotto fight? ( instead he fought the loser of that fight cotto who got beat up with cement as we now know)

clottey is complete garbage so i wont even validate that fight

why didnt he face hatton before he was beaten?

why didnt he give marquez a rematch after he LOST to him( quite possibly lost twice but definitely once) and got a gift decision until he is 39 years old and obviously not the same fighter?

why didnt he face cotto before the marg fight?

Comment

they both need each other

Comment

Originally posted by slickfox View Post
          I dont care what these WW say....they were at low points coming off losses to face pacquiao.

why didnt he face mosley after marg fight?

why didnt he face marg after cotto fight? ( instead he fought the loser of that fight cotto who got beat up with cement as we now know)

clottey is complete garbage so i wont even validate that fight

why didnt he face hatton before he was beaten?

why didnt he give marquez a rematch after he LOST to him( quite possibly lost twice but definitely once) and got a gift decision until he is 39 years old and obviously not the same fighter?

why didnt he face cotto before the marg fight?
          This is ridiculous paranoia. Thats like saying why did FLoyd wait for SSM to lose 5 times before fighting him, and waiting for Baldomir to lose 10 times? Stop nit picking at irrelevant stuff.

Comment

hugh are you telling me you dont find it weird that he only faces guys coming off losses and then get crazy credit for those wins. floyd fought mosley coming off an impressive win when everyone was saying he is the most dangerous fighter in the WW division. NOT ONCE pac taken a fight against someone like that. Mosley begged him to fight but he didnt want it....

thats why I dont respect pac...him and roach have conned the public into thinking he is some superstar at WW when all he does is beat guys who just lost ( more impressively ok but a loss is a loss)

Comment

Pac is already the GOAT without floyd on his resume so its obvious he doesn't need him.

While Floyd ranks below Calzaghe on the ATG list according to his logic 46-0 >>> 42-0

Comment

Slickfox by your logic then Pac shouldnt fight anyone. As matter of speaking after a boxer loses he should just retire then because if anyone fights him they won't get credit for it. It is really sad how people here continue to discredit both these fighters and the performances they have put on.

Question if Pac would have turned down fights against those guys then what? You would be here crying that he ducked a fight. Like the die hard pac fans who try to find any reason to bash May your doing the same thing towards Pac.

Only thing that people should be caring about is if this fight happnes it will be huge and will hopefully live up to all the hype.

Comment

His legacy is useless if he can't prove that he is the best of his generation. Ray Robinson is the greatest of his, Ali of his, Ray Leonard of his, it's between Pacquiao and mayweather to prove who is the best of the current crop.

They will both seriously regret not fighting each other down the track. It's inexcusable for the fight not to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by illwill112 View Post
                    Slickfox by your logic then Pac shouldnt fight anyone. As matter of speaking after a boxer loses he should just retire then because if anyone fights him they won't get credit for it. It is really sad how people here continue to discredit both these fighters and the performances they have put on.

Question if Pac would have turned down fights against those guys then what? You would be here crying that he ducked a fight. Like the die hard pac fans who try to find any reason to bash May your doing the same thing towards Pac.

Only thing that people should be caring about is if this fight happnes it will be huge and will hopefully live up to all the hype.
                    Exactly,
                    Coming off losses?
                    Cotto coming off a loss when pac faught him?
                    Margarito coming off a loss when pac faught him?
                    Mosley coming off a loss when Pac faught him?
                    Marquez coming off a loss for his upcomig bout?

Comment

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
                      Exactly,
                      Coming off losses?
                      Cotto coming off a loss when pac faught him?
                      Margarito coming off a loss when pac faught him?
                      Mosley coming off a loss when Pac faught him?
                      Marquez coming off a loss for his upcomig bout?
                      margarito beat a club fighter

mosley had a draw with mora....LOL

marquez is 39....what took so long to give a guy you lost to a rematch

I would like Pac to fight someone coming off of an impressive win( regardless of past losses) like mosely after margarito....but of course freddie was too scared to let his fighter take that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X