Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lennox lewis wanted vitali rematch but vitali's wife said NO WAY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoz View Post
    The same Wladimir who, weeks later, was knocked out by Corrie Sanders.

Funny you haven't come back to me on that point...

Instead, you spout out on moronic lines like:

'Lewis ducked Wladimir'
    Freedom said Lewis ducked Wlad for 3 years

He also said Haye ducked "the real threat of the CW division, Adamek & Cunningham"

Despite Haye fighting at HW when Adamek was at LHW. Some of these guys are just too dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      The same Wladimir who, weeks later, was knocked out by Corrie Sanders.

Funny you haven't come back to me on that point...

Instead, you spout moronic lines like:

'Lewis ducked Wladimir'
      So what? Lennox still ducked what would have been his greatest paydays, and he promised the world he would fight Vitali AND Vladimir.

Just quit your bitch ass excuses already.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Freedom said Lewis ducked Wlad for 3 years

He also said Haye ducked "the real threat of the CW division, Adamek & Cunningham"

Despite Haye fighting at HW when Adamek was at LHW. Some of these guys are just too dumb.
        Both Adamek and Cunningham have much stronger resumes than your poster boy Davey.

Comment

Lennox shot his mouth off all the time...

I find it amusing personally but he was full of himself. He bit off more than he could chew, he knew it, and packed it in.

Wtf is so hard about admitting that? His legacy is still all there, you just have to call the VK fight for what it was, extremely lucky.

You can credit LL the win but you cannot credit LL as better than VK on that performance. That's the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rammstein View Post
            If only Davey would of fought him instead of backing out and fighting Valuev instead
            Why are you going all the way back there? After Wladmir beat Haye, Vitali said and I quote,

"I'm happy for Wladimir but I'm a little disappointed because he didn't knock him out. I will knock David Haye out!"

Why did Vitali run into retirement instead of fulfilling his promise?

Comment

The Klitschko haters are real nervous that Vitali was actually beating an ATG, since one of their catch phrases will always be, the Klitschko brothers never beat any ATGs, so they are not great. That's the real issue here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Why are you going all the way back there? After Wladmir beat Haye, Vitali said and I quote,

"I'm happy for Wladimir but I'm a little disappointed because he didn't knock him out. I will knock David Haye out!"

Have a biscuit, and dry your eyes. Claiming Vitali to be avoiding little Davey is beyond absurd, and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                  Lennox shot his mouth off all the time...

I find it amusing personally but he was full of himself. He bit off more than he could chew, he knew it, and packed it in.

Wtf is so hard about admitting that? His legacy is still all there, you just have to call the VK fight for what it was, extremely lucky.

You can credit LL the win but you cannot credit LL as better than VK on that performance. That's the truth.
                  A past prime, semi-retired, heaviest of his career, out of shape, under-prepared Lewis had enough left in the tank to tear up a prime Vitali's face and stop him.

Deal with it. Live with it. And learn to love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rammstein View Post
                    Have a biscuit, and dry your eyes. Claiming Vitali to be avoiding little Davey is beyond absurd, and you know it.
                    Isn't it the same as what you Klittards claim Lewis did?

Oh no wait, Lennox actually fought Vitali once. Vitali ran off into retirement without ever fighting Haye.

Embarrassing. I wonder if the people of Ukraine know they have a liar and a coward in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Ummmmm... Haye "officially retired" long before Vitali did.
                      Hard to knock out someone if they won't get in the ring.. ya know?
                      Just saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X