No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Evander Holyfield Gives His Take on Mayweather-Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
    I can understand the article. However, why people talk about "Moral Values" in a boxing match. Are you serious? Those are two guys trying to beat each other. Is there any moral in that?
    Wasn't boxing once called a gentleman's sport? Do I need to decipher what that means for you?

There is honor and respect in the ring, despite what thugs like Mayweather would have you believe. His antics truly ARE ruining the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      But the bold is a lie, Floyd did accept the hug.
      LOL he did...I mustve missed it in the video the part where he put his arms around Ortiz...i better go back and watch it

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
        LOL he did...I mustve missed it in the video the part where he put his arms around Ortiz...i better go back and watch it
        yeah...i dont call that an acceptance hug...he tapped gloves a lil earlier..thats all that was needed..again Ortiz got what he deserved..and it actually wouldve been funny if he DID sucker punch Merchant..lol

Comment

Originally posted by SmoovSwan View Post
          Holyfield has 5 children with 5 different baby mothers and he's talking about morals? Give us a break dude! And Holyfield bit an opponents ear in the amateurs. What a frickin' hypocrite!
          this is boxing scene buddy not ricky lake....

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            But the bold is a lie, Floyd did accept the hug.
            he had his guard up the whole time brother thats a fact and the ref said lets fight as seen in my sig!

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
              he never did hug him his guard was up

Comment

I started the day as a Mayweather fan, a not-so-secret admirer, and walked away shaking my head after the card, wondering if I would ever watch the guy fight again. Floyd is a disgrace to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
                  Wasn't boxing once called a gentleman's sport? Do I need to decipher what that means for you?

There is honor and respect in the ring, despite what thugs like Mayweather would have you believe. His antics truly ARE ruining the sport.
                  What antics? Please elaborate.

What is your opinion on Victor's disgraceful headbutt?

Comment

mitch , nobody really cares what you think and what you write , that's for sure . We care about the sport of boxing , clean fights , fair decisions and boxers not using PED's . You ain't **** .

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                      I started the day as a Mayweather fan, a not-so-secret admirer, and walked away shaking my head after the card, wondering if I would ever watch the guy fight again. Floyd is a disgrace to boxing.
                      the real problem here is race, not in a sense you all hate blacks but you all hate blacks who talk back, rebel, retaliate, who dont put up with nonsense, who has opinions that you might disagree with, and see themselfs as something other than a simple minded slave that will accept anything, and will boast about it... those privlages are only given to the white man! he can do it all he wants! he can retaliate by bombing you, airing you out on national tv, he will kill you and televise it, he wont forgive you, hes cocky, he tells you how mighty he is, and goes around the world forcing his policies philosophies and religions on all nations... but like i said when a person of color ever displays these same actions its the worst thing going but nobody dies lol... red Ks accepted

Comment

Working...
                      X