Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: March is When I Want Maidana Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He got balls!

Comment

just admire el terrible's heart and stop hating.. he wants to fight the best there is..

though i want him to fight JMM for his belt..

Comment

i would rather see fight JMM on 2012

Comment

Morales, can you do the world a favor and lend Floyd one of your balls. We all know you fought him not once, not twice, but three times without any complaints.

Even a pubic hair might do, I'm sure he can get someone to graft it to him.

Comment

Morales Fought His Best & Lost; Rematch He Gets Stopped!

God love Morales for wanting to fight anybody! But he fought the best of his ability and came up short against a younger, stronger, bigger Maidana. Now that Maidana knows what to expect, he stops Morales next time.

Comment

Morales has a heart of a lion but unfortunately he is done. He clearly showed that he has nothing left in the tank. Unless he needs the money, he should retire while his health is still good.

Comment

why are people saying he will fight anybody, he has said publicly twice that he wont fight Khan. stfu wit that ****!

Comment

Originally posted by suckerpunch4ko View Post
                  morales, can you do the world a favor and lend floyd one of your balls. We all know you fought him not once, not twice, but three times without any complaints.

Even a pubic hair might do, i'm sure he can get someone to graft it to him.
                  excellent comments....i was crackin up.

Comment

go Terrible!
                    that fight was great the first time
                    Maidana been showing reluctance about a rematch
                    he doesn't have the confidence since Terrible showed he could go
                    Maidana the one guy Terrible can still beat at 140
                    get this fight made

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                      Fake belt you got buddy madaina will own ure ass again this time by knockout he took what you had left in the first fight
                      Your beloved Cotto wished he had Morales' balls. Seriously, you need to need to commit suicide.

Comment

Working...
                      X