Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: I'll Fight Pacquiao, at 150, in 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He also said it's going to take him four months to reach 150 in a slow and healthy manner so he's not simply going rehydrate back to 170 on fight night. He's going to lose some real pounds of muscle for this fight.

However, an enthusiastic and challenging "Maravilla" recognizes that to get to expose your body size effort requires only one thing: "If it does, it will be a great show. I need time. No less than eleven or twelve weeks. What would be four months to do a job properly and to get down to that weight. It's serious and delicate, but there is something serious behind. And I think it's worth. "
    Here's the rest of the article in reference.

Comment

Originally posted by zaktiel View Post
      I saw it yesterday :P pacroid Chicken. run run Chicken!
      Breaking News from Manila:

Fighter of The Decade, Hero of Asia, 8 division world champion, Three time Fighter of the Year, the world's first illiterate congressman, and multi-platinum recording artist Manny Pacquiao was rushed to the hospital when his testicles retreated into his abdomen. This condition is known as Maravilla-itis.

Comment

Where is the hate coming from? Sergio is not even a big SuperWW. All his recent opponents were bigger than him. You guys forget the only reason he moved up is because he was being avoided. Although I don't like that he is trying to go that low, at least he wants to do it the right way.

Comment

i PRAY that pacsmash takes this fight! manny will beat sergio at a fair weight, and 150 is fair. . . lets go manuel, if floyd don't wanna fight, MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            Breaking News from Manila:

Fighter of The Decade, Hero of Asia, 8 division world champion, Three time Fighter of the Year, the world's first illiterate congressman, and multi-platinum recording artist Manny Pacquiao was rushed to the hospital when his testicles retreated into his abdomen. This condition is known as Maravilla-itis.

Comment

Pac stated a catchweight of 150 pounds thinking its know way Martinez would agree to that I can't wait to hear all the BS excuses he will come up with now to duck Martinez

Comment

Let's see it happen. Martinez is a far better champ than gayweather. Pacquiao-Martinez would be huge. Let's do it.

Comment

I think Martinez is just keeping himself out there. There's no way dude is making 150. He even said for a Cotto fight he couldn't go below 155-156 being 154 was really hard to make for him now. If he even ventured to cutting to 150, he'd be drained beyond belief.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                    I think Martinez is just keeping himself out there. There's no way dude is making 150. He even said for a Cotto fight he couldn't go below 155-156. If he even ventured to cutting to 150, he'd be drained beyond belief.
                    The last sentnce in your post makes me believe this fight may happen

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                      I think Martinez is just keeping himself out there. There's no way dude is making 150. He even said for a Cotto fight he couldn't go below 155-156 being 154 was really hard to make for him now. If he even ventured to cutting to 150, he'd be drained beyond belief.
                      Thats how some like to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X