No announcement yet.

Keith Kizer of the NSAC: "Floyd did nothing wrong, Ortiz was trying to hug"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    Oh that was that unfunny **** you sent me. Why dont you make yet another thread, bumsniffer.
    its not supposed to be funny..just providing FACTS whereas you spew out illogical and irrational opinions....

why you madd doggy?

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
      so i guess ortiz is not a real champion then but thats not the point of this post. so your saying floyd is not a real champion then with what u reply above? i said a real champion is suppose to know how to overcome all of that, why? because a real champion has been in situation like that numerous time and always comes out on top and u reply with that above? lol..
      no you said a real champ doesnt do what floyd does...well how honorable was Vic? he was headbutting from round 1...that was his game plan...so now when its time to fight im supposed to allow you to set up after you already had 5 seconds to do so?

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
        Point is every goddamned thread is about Floyd's punches, zero threads about Ortiz' disgusting headbutt.

Ortiz was the badguy, period.
        because ortiz didnt end and stop the fight with a headbutt, now if that was the case then u'll be seeing every thread on it. floyd on the other hand took a cheap shot at ortiz knowing ortiz wasnt paying attention. in a fight this big is this how u want it to play out? just because ortiz took a cheap shot at floyd, floyd being the #1 greatest of all time or so he says, he should have approach it differently dont u think?

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
          its not supposed to be funny..just providing FACTS whereas you spew out illogical and irrational opinions....

why you madd doggy?
          The old ***** 'you mad' standard. You one dimensional bunch of cardboard cut out ****s have to make this stupid stills montage when we have all seen it happen in HD. Pricks and bumsniffs.

Comment

Floyd did nothing wrong but it was classless and so was Ortiz head butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
              no you said a real champ doesnt do what floyd does...well how honorable was Vic? he was headbutting from round 1...that was his game plan...so now when its time to fight im supposed to allow you to set up after you already had 5 seconds to do so?
              are u slow bro?? i already said i guess ortiz is not a real champ then. but that still doesnt give floyd the right to do what he did, considering how floyd is an ATG correct? how many ATG's do u see pulling something like floyd in a fight this big? floyd knew ortiz wasnt ready when he threw those punches otherwise floyd wouldnt have said "protect urself at all times" after the fight. ortiz got desperate and headbutt floyd and floyd got desperate and did the same dirty tricks back at ortiz. i dont know why u guys make it seem like floyd did the right thing. if thats how u guys see it then thats just sad because floyd could have KO ortiz anyways right? why choose to do it that way?

Comment

*******s going from saying "Let commission do their job" to "NSAC is bias for Floyd because he live in Nevada"....in.....3.......2......1.....

Comment

It was a sucker punch but it was perfectly legal...end of story

If you wanna blame anyone, blame Victor...

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    The old ***** 'you mad' standard. You one dimensional bunch of cardboard cut out ****s have to make this stupid stills montage when we have all seen it happen in HD. Pricks and bumsniffs.
                    actually "You Mad" has nothing to do with Mayweather....

shout outs to Killa Cam

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                      im willing to bet you my car my woman and my savings account that the ref said lets go and called the fighters together to fight! Check out the vid in my sig!
                      i didn't dispute that. the lets go part is easy to hear.
                      im on about the part when he is looking out of the ring, right before floyd koes him.

Learn to read.

Comment

Working...
                      X