No announcement yet.

Keith Kizer of the NSAC: "Floyd did nothing wrong, Ortiz was trying to hug"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
    why is there so many threads defending floyd if floyd did nothing wrong?? nobody is saying floyd cheated, we're just saying what floyd did lacks class. sure floyd would have evenually finish ortiz but why did he choose to finish ortiz off that way??
    Pain in the mouth, anger at the blatant foul, and the heat of the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
      again, *****s dont get it. no one is complaining that the punch was illegal.

all everybody is saying is that it's an unsportsmanlike act. pretending to hug then a second after sucker punching your opponent is a cheap act, specially coming from a self-proclaimed greatest fighter in the world.
      i dont expect anyone who just got hit by the most blatant headbutt i seen in years to continue to show top notch sportsmanship, and you shouldnt either

Comment

got the video, HE DOES NOT SAY TIME IN

he does say something to the timekeeper but its not that.

I'll get my mate to remove some of the background noise and work out what it is next weekend. either way, Floyds a classless dick, as are most of his fans who post here. but hey, he is 42-0 and that's all that matters to them.

Comment

Originally posted by twako View Post
          again, *****s dont get it. No one is complaining that the punch was illegal.

All everybody is saying is that it's an unsportsmanlike act. Pretending to hug then a second after sucker punching your opponent is a cheap act, specially coming from a self-proclaimed greatest fighter in the world.
          he had his guard up while ortiz hugged he didnt pretend to hug

Comment

Originally posted by sn1gger View Post
            got the video, he does not say time in

he does say something to the timekeeper but its not that.

I'll get my mate to remove some of the background noise and work out what it is next weekend. Either way, floyds a classless dick, as are most of his fans who post here. But hey, he is 42-0 and that's all that matters to them.
            im willing to bet you my car my woman and my savings account that the ref said lets go and called the fighters together to fight! Check out the vid in my sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

“Joe pointed to the timekeeper and said, ‘Time in,’ ”
              Keith Kizer, executive director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission, said after Ortiz was counted out at 2:59 of the round to surrender his WBC welterweight title to Mayweather. “At that point, the fight is back on and they’re free to punch each other. Joe had them separated, but Victor went to hug him four separate times. But the referee said, ‘Time in,’ and Floyd Mayweather threw a perfectly legal punch. I have no idea why Victor kept trying to hug him or embrace him. I guess he was feeling guilty because of the head butt, but hey, you’re in a fight. Fight and then feel guilty later.”

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/o...ome&position=2
              Nothing we didn't already know. It was a legal sucka punch.

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                im willing to bet you my car my woman and my savings account that the ref said lets go and called the fighters together to fight! Check out the vid in my sig!
                HBO has claimed that YT vid. No longer viewable.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                  Pain in the mouth, anger at the blatant foul, and the heat of the moment.
                  but i thought a real champion is suppose to know how to over come all of that?? just sayin....

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                    why did he choose to finish ortiz off that way??
                    i dont think he choose to finish it like that, he had no way of knowing that ortiz would be KOed from it

Comment

I don't know why everyone is so hung up about a simple tactic of Floyds that won the fight for him. He is simply P4P the best boxer and tactician in the world and it drives his haters crazy.

If/when he fights Manny expect Floyd to use any trick and tactic at his disposal.

Pac fans should be very worried right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X