Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Cortez Responds To Critics Over Mayweather-Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ffs guys for the 10th time on here 2day cortez said LETS GO!!! what else does that mean out for dinner? to the movies?

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      This coming from a guy who in every post he puts up is talking racist or about Floyd's ****. You are a joke. Have you noticed that I haven't even lost my cool with you? Because you are a sucker "LITERALLY" No real man talks about another mans private parts AT ALL. Are you sure that you are on the right website posting? Because I think they may have a "*** And The City" website I'm sure you will feel right at home posting on.
      And don't call me a racist you dumb****. My neighbors and friends our blacks. I'm a chicano but I speak my mind and I would never degrade a person cause of their race. Yeah me and my black-asian friends throw steriotypical jokes but its for fun. So dont' you ****head accuse me of racism. I just don't like floyd. Love bhop, love the legends like ray leonard, hearns, haglar.

Comment

Cortez say let's go and then said time in. That should tell a fighter to get ready. Ortiz just wanted a way out of the fight. He was getting bust up and had had enough. Mayweather gave him a perfect excuse. Also, he could have made the count but decided to act like he was dazed. I have no sympathy for Ortiz, motherF@cker robbed us of a fight.

Comment

HOF Ref? I don't buy that and he is having more problems w/every fight, criticisms, and he's missing things and slowing down...Nevada needs to reaccess him, along w/Mora....probably time to exit gracefully befire he gets someone hurt...

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
            And don't call me a racist you dumb****. My neighbors and friends our blacks. I'm a chicano but I speak my mind and I would never degrade a person cause of their race. Yeah me and my black-asian friends throw steriotypical jokes but its for fun. So dont' you ****head accuse me of racism. I just don't like floyd. Love bhop, love the legends like ray leonard, hearns, haglar.
            You are a racist. And a poorly educated one at that.

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
              U do realize why Ortiz was ramming his head up under
              Floyds chin don't u? Because Floyd was using his elbow all night
              Watch the replay before the bad head butt which I don't accept from
              Vic. It was heat of moment and Vic realized his disrespect

As Vic apologized profusely due to his disrespect
              To the grand master trying to show him respect
              The grand master of boxing set him up and sucker punched him

Out. I don't care who u are when u take an unexpected hook
              And razor right hand from Floyd your glazed.

Floyd could have really hurt him.

What Floyd should have done was hit him low
              To get him back not sucker punch him with a blazing
              Combo putting him in a different dimension

And the fight was just heating up Ortiz did win rounds
              Like your analysis. gona try to catch that

Comment

Originally posted by FJRod View Post
                Funny I told everyone the fight was going to end in some type of controversy due to the fact that Cortez was the ref. I never want to see him ref. another big fight, also I wish the WBC reverses the decision.
                I shouldve expected this. I hope to never see cortez ref again. Unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
                  **** you ****. And Roadhouse was a badass flick you ignorant ****. Rip Patrick swayze. Played a damn good role. But if you cant agree with me that using weapons in a bar is a ***** move and cowardless, then **** you. I've been jumped by 6 guys, knocked out two of those mutha****as but was hit with a glass bottle and had to run then got dazed out, I have no respect for cowardness. If thats whats you stand for, then I cant respect you as a man.
                  Ok, so you see that even though you start out with the fist you end up with the bottle. I thought Road House was a great flick too but didn't you see people getting smashed with bottles, chairs and tables in the bar? That was my point tough guy. As bad as Patrick Swayze was in that film, he still had his security boys in the film smashing people with bottles, chairs, etc..... they even had guns at the end because the bad guys had guns. I'm very good with my hands. I got jumped by 4 dudes in a bar one time, got hit by a lamp and didn't even go down.

I saw the main guy 2 years later and kicked his ass, bust his mouth open one on one and even beat his man up at the same time. I could have done worst because I was justified too but I kept it one on one to show his punk ass that I don't need 4 dudes to kick his ass. I totally understand what you are saying and it's unfortunate to hear about what happened to you but IF you are in a bar fight and dudes are trying to do major physical harm to you, then you have to do what you have to do bottomline. I even took a gun out of somebody hand when they tried to pull it out on me in a bar homie. Don't sit up here and try to judge me because you don't know the half.

Comment

Originally posted by Gooch999 View Post
                    ffs guys for the 10th time on here 2day cortez said LETS GO!!! what else does that mean out for dinner? to the movies?
                    Not only did he say "let's go", Cortez made that 'coming together' motions with both hands, and THAT is when the fighters came forward.

The fighters CLEARLY knew the fight was back on BECAUSE THEY CAME TOGETHER. They didn't do that without ref's instructions.

Floyd is the smartest and most aware fighter in the game. Yet, these pudgy midgets insist on giving credibility to what Ortiz said.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      You are a racist. And a poorly educated one at that.
                      Why am I a racist?

Comment

Working...
                      X