No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Cortez Responds To Critics Over Mayweather-Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    Hey P**** have you EVER been in a bar fight? Hands are not the only thing people use @sshole. You must suck **** for a living because you the one that brought it up. Funny how you dumb ass Pac supporters act like you care what Floyd di because at the end of the day, what happen just gives you more to talk about so I bet ya punk @ss's are happy it happened. Acting like you care about the sport? The majority of you don't even know about the sport.
    And get rid of that profile pic. Who the **** is that. Is that bruce willis? Get with the new mother****er.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      You're very mad why don't you meet up with ortiz and give him a big hug then afterwards you guys can go to pacquiaos house and have a nice round of needle sharing..have a hug and roid party you angry mofaka ahhahahhhha
      I will after floyd eats a bannana calmly

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder Gatti79 View Post
        Whether it was legal or not what Mayweather did was unsportsmanlike and lacked any little bit of class he had,no true champion boxer would have behaved like that at all,he saw clearly that Ortiz had his hands by his side and took two very cheap shots..

Ortiz deserved to lose and should have even been disqualified but to lose like that was pathetic and i lost a lot of respect for Mayweather after that..
        Once again, a smart blogger

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
          Only ******* use weapons in a fight, simple as that. Bar fight or street fight, if you aint man enough to throw down then **** off you ****en coward. Anybody would agree me on that. So **** off *******. so yeah I wouldn't want to be in a bar fight with you cause you would probably come out with a m-16 you columbine twisted ****.
          OK, so why don't you go start a bar fight and see if the people you are fighting with in the bar share your same feelings. Matter a fact, why don't you go in a bar where there is a motorcylce gang, start a fight and then come back and tell me how it went. It's so apparent that you never been in a fight before in your life because fights that start out with just knuckle game end up going somewhere else ESPECIALLY in a bar fight. Just because you watched Road House starring Patrick Swayze don't make you an expert in bar to bar combat. You are a ceterfied DUMBASS for thinking that people fight fair in bar fights in the first place MORON.

Comment

Cortez did tell them to begin fighting, even before the hug, when they were both in neutral corners I believe. Then Ortiz & Floyd hugged, then Cortez was looking at the time keeper I guess when Floyd threw the suckerpunches. What i don't get is how he ordered them to fight, but was focusing on the time keeper in betweeen the fighters coming together & embracing & Floyd taking off. Read that out loud, then get at me. He said fight, the fighters came together & embraced, but that's when Cortez was looking at the time keeper. Usually the ref says time in 1st, then orders the fighters to resume action.

Comment

Truth is if this was the other way round all the Floyd haters would say nothing was wrong it was a legit KO and all the Floyd fans would call it a sucker punch Cortez is blah blah blah.

Victor was dumb he got caught with that first left, surely anyone with half a brain would have put there hands up after that or at least looked towards the fighter!

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                You are the DUMBEST @sshole that EVER posted on here by far. Why in every post do you talk about "Floyd's ****?". And if your DUMB @SS would have been following the conversation, then you would know why I was talking about a bar fight. Why don't you get off of the computer with your Manny Pacquiao footsie pajamas and let people with something constructive to say debate.
                I'm not even a pac fan ****head, but i admit pac wud destory that uncivilized **** floyd. Pac will be prepared for that wreckless monkey. Keep sucking **** ******. You know nothing about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BoriBlaze1 View Post
                  Bull**** he is trying to cover up for him not doing his job. I watched it over and over and never did he instruct them to fight!! He should be fired not Larry Merchant!
                  Ya dumb *** you got to listen , he says Lets Go ,, you dont see that you hear it , dam fanboys on this site are as dumb as dog****

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
                    And get rid of that profile pic. Who the **** is that. Is that bruce willis? Get with the new mother****er.
                    The more you post, the dumber you are revealing yourself to be and I am not sure how many more levels of dumb you can sink to, but you are now entering the realms of "Ripley's Believe it Or Not" ****** status. I can tell you are soft because of all this internet, tough guy typing you are doing is weak. I had my own pics posted on here, where you could see me, so apparently I ain't hiding from NO ONE. I'm here to talk about boxing and the situation at hand but punk ass's like you come on here and disrespect then act like we are supposed to take you serious? Getting all hyped up on a website like you mega tough but most likely you probably frail like Steve Rogers before he became Captain America. Get out of here with your nonsense sucka and continue to sweat Floyd nuts and get off mine because with me. It ain't that kind of party.

Comment

That punch did not hurt Ortiz but the sport of boxing...

Comment

Working...
                      X