Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Boxers tweets on the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to hear from Foreman ,Frazier, Ali, and Hagler about this too.

Comment

Great thread and they have it right, its Ortiz's fault for dropping his guard, Floyd is there to win

Comment

Great thread only fighters can understand this kind of situation

Regular ppl thinks its a game or what ?

JUST THINK ABOUT THIS WHEN U GET ASKED : DO U PLAY FOOTBALL ? DO U BOX ?

ITS A DAMN FIGHT, IF U WANT TO APOLOGIZE WAIT FOR THE FINAL BELL.

I AM SICK OF PPL NOT UNDERSTANDING THE SITUATION.

I DONT LIKE FLOYD FOR DOING THIS OF COURSE I DONT , BUT AS I FIGHTER MYSELF I UNDERSTAND IT , AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING.... SPECIALLY AFTER THAT GAY ASS HUG AND KISSS... ŹŹ

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
          I want to hear from Foreman ,Frazier, Ali, and Hagler about this too.
          LOL FIGHTERS OF THOSE TIMES WOULD HAVE LOLed AT ORTIZ FOR WHAT HE DID.

IMAGINE WHAT A FIGHTER LIKE DURAN, DEMPSEY, FRAZIER , HAGLER WOULD HAVE DONE TO YOU IF U HEADBUTT THEM AND THEN TRY TO HUGG AND KISS U HAHAHAHA

ITS NOT A PRETTY SIGHT

Comment

no one is saying what wifebeater did was illegal.. the problem was it was classless and disgraceful and makes boxing look horrible.

that's not to say ortiz escapes without criticism too... he's just as scummy as wifebeater. ****in lowlife bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
              *****s need to accept that Fraud "Feather-fisted Sucker Puncher" Gayweather is nothing but a cheater.
              *******s need to accept that Juiceman aka Manny Pacquaio, is nothing but a cheater....

fixed it for you ladyboy

Comment

Until now I ain't heard anyone who is or was a boxer say anything bad about it - some are talking about sportsmanship... and of course you can talk about that...

Victor Ortiz wasn't in the position to ask for sportsmanship... does that make it better no...

If you box then you are in a battle - mentality... in the heat of the moment things happen - you decide in seconds... like someone said I don't know who it was... boxing is the sport where sportsmanship and being a gentleman kills you - in Football it is ok... in soccer it is ok... cycling whatever... but boxing? A man is standing in front of you who is trained to hit and hurt you - and you want somebody who was just butted (and Ortiz tried at least twice before) and is in his zone to act like a gentleman or sportsmanship??? And again... it wasn't even illegal... of course you want to end a fight different and I would have liked to see it end differently... BOTH men punched all night directly with breaking the clinch... Mayweather after the hugg took his hands up and then he threw... Ortiz saw it... he was looking at him it's not like he was attacking him from behind...

Mayweather is a bad man in the ring - how he is supposed to... is somebody crying about Maidana throwing straight at Khan as both came out first round and Khan wanted to touch gloves - like a poster said before Ortiz did it as well with Berto... either you are there to win or not - the question is why Ortiz ain't came up??? Because he was happy - he quit - after the second round in his corner you could see it - in his eyes... he knew Floyd will hurt him... and he simply lost it... he tried in the 4th with everything he got but he couldn't touch Floyd and he lost it...

Ortiz doesn't have the mentality... a fighters knows that and Floyd knew it too with Ortiz - and Golden Boy knew it too - I mean if Ortiz should have been a big star why do you throw him in with Mayweather if he has no real experience in that class whatsoever... Golden Boy milked him... he was a good story... Ortiz still could beat a lot of good fighters... but Pacquiao or Mayweather... no way ever - you need a different mentality for it... Mayweather did what he supposed too...

Comment

Nice. I'll always give credit to guys who step in the ring instead of those who have an agenda of criticizing everything another fighter does

Comment

Originally posted by jkaisen41 View Post
                    Until now I ain't heard anyone who is or was a boxer say anything bad about it - some are talking about sportsmanship... and of course you can talk about that...

Victor Ortiz wasn't in the position to ask for sportsmanship... does that make it better no...

If you box then you are in a battle - mentality... in the heat of the moment things happen - you decide in seconds... like someone said I don't know who it was... boxing is the sport where sportsmanship and being a gentleman kills you - in Football it is ok... in soccer it is ok... cycling whatever... but boxing? A man is standing in front of you who is trained to hit and hurt you - and you want somebody who was just butted (and Ortiz tried at least twice before) and is in his zone to act like a gentleman or sportsmanship??? And again... it wasn't even illegal... of course you want to end a fight different and I would have liked to see it end differently... BOTH men punched all night directly with breaking the clinch... Mayweather after the hugg took his hands up and then he threw... Ortiz saw it... he was looking at him it's not like he was attacking him from behind...

Mayweather is a bad man in the ring - how he is supposed to... is somebody crying about Maidana throwing straight at Khan as both came out first round and Khan wanted to touch gloves - like a poster said before Ortiz did it as well with Berto... either you are there to win or not - the question is why Ortiz ain't came up??? Because he was happy - he quit - after the second round in his corner you could see it - in his eyes... he knew Floyd will hurt him... and he simply lost it... he tried in the 4th with everything he got but he couldn't touch Floyd and he lost it...

Ortiz doesn't have the mentality... a fighters knows that and Floyd knew it too with Ortiz - and Golden Boy knew it too - I mean if Ortiz should have been a big star why do you throw him in with Mayweather if he has no real experience in that class whatsoever... Golden Boy milked him... he was a good story... Ortiz still could beat a lot of good fighters... but Pacquiao or Mayweather... no way ever - you need a different mentality for it... Mayweather did what he supposed too...
                    EXACTLY... Also ive heard ppl saying stuff like, he does something like that and wants to be remembered as a great fighter ? bla bla bla

Cmon can u imagine if Ortiz would have done something like that to Duran, Hagler, Tyson , Dempsey... etc.. X _ X hahahaha

Mike probably would have fked till he loved him , or eaten his children. LOL

Comment

Bottom Line: People give respect to Floyd in the ring, Floyd doesn't respect respect, he respects opportunity.

Comment

Working...
                      X