Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best quote.........

Nonito Donaire
    Quote:
    It can be classless, it can be unsportmanike, even opportunistic, but unforunately, its still legal. Would I pull a mayweather? No. But would I pull an Ortiz and be THAT close to a fighter even IF he was saying sorry? No. Id keep arms length away.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
      Correction to all those fighters above that thought Cortez actually uttered words for the fighters to continue the action. Cortez never gave any verbal instructions to go ahead and fight.

But, I do agree, you must protect yourself at all times, because of cheap shot artists like Wifebeater. That's probably how it went down with his Baby Mama when he did it in front of his kids, lol
      yes he did i have the fight dvr i bet you 100,000;000 k's he did

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        It was a classless cheap shop G and you know it
        but it was however legal
        It wasn't a cheap shot, Ortiz should have been ready to defend himself and fight. Don't understand why you people have such a hard time understanding that. Are you all mentally slow or what?

Comment

lol, I just find it funny that only two of all those guys know how to spell and use proper english. Lennox and Nonito.

Comment

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
            It wasn't a cheap shot, Ortiz should have been ready to defend himself and fight. Don't understand why you people have such a hard time understanding that. Are you all mentally slow or what?
            iT WAS A CHEAP SHOP
            I BET YOU COMPLAIN WHEN SOMEONE IS HOLDING ONE ARM AND PUNCHING HIM WITH THE OTHER RIGHT
            HEY PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES
            ONLY CLASSLESS PEOPLE LIKE FLOYD AND YOURSELF SEE THIS AS A CLEAN SHOT
            HAD IT HAPPENED TO HIM HE AND YOU WOULD HAVE SAID ITS A CHEAP SHOP
            BECAUSE I HAVE CLASS AND WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT ESPECIALLY AT THAT LEVEL OF BOXING IT MAKES ME SLOW?
            HAHA

Comment

they were in opposite corners subsequently to Ortiz hugging, kissing, and trying to cuddle with floyd when Cortez brought them together and said, "let's go." Cortez then looked away, and Ortiz tried to cuddle with Floyd a little more when he should have been in a defensive posture. Floyd couldn't believe Ortiz's deceiving tactics, as he had just blatantly head butted him, so he gave him a dose of his own medicine. Ortiz deserved it. As a fan however, I am disappointed. That's why we want to see the best fight the best. Ortiz was proven quitter in the ring, and his pre-Berto fights showed he wasn't ready. He wasn't even ready for the top 140 pounders, nor was he in the mix with them. Berto was, and is, but a mere overhyped, HBO fighter. He hadn't fought a legit fighter since Collazo in 2009 when he walked in the ring against Ortiz in 2011. He spend most of his fights fighting 140pounders, and bums. He could have fought Clottey who at the very least was a solid WW, yet declined a fight against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
                I'm pretty sure every one of those boxers who made that comment has extended his hand towards another fighter as a sign of respect, whether it be the last round or apologetic for a foul, leaving themselves unprotected to a certain degree.
                You have to understand that Ortiz hugged and kissed him, then tapped gloves, then touched gloves again and hugged him again. How many times do you need to aplogize? Maybe he decided he needed to apologize for every headbut, and every rabbit punch he landed on Floyd. If that's the case, he had a few more hugs and kisses to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  iT WAS A CHEAP SHOP
                  I BET YOU COMPLAIN WHEN SOMEONE IS HOLDING ONE ARM AND PUNCHING HIM WITH THE OTHER RIGHT
                  HEY PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES
                  ONLY CLASSLESS PEOPLE LIKE FLOYD AND YOURSELF SEE THIS AS A CLEAN SHOT
                  HAD IT HAPPENED TO HIM HE AND YOU WOULD HAVE SAID ITS A CHEAP SHOP
                  BECAUSE I HAVE CLASS AND WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT ESPECIALLY AT THAT LEVEL OF BOXING IT MAKES ME SLOW?
                  HAHA
                  Yes you are slow. It's not Mayweather's fault that Ortiz had begun to melt down mentally in the midst of having his butt whipped. It's not Mayweather's fault that Ortiz got caught for 1 of his intentional headbutts. It was not Mayweather's responsibility to accept Ortiz's nonstop embracing even though he did dap Ortiz at least twice. It's not Mayweather's fault that Ortiz had his hands down when he should have had them up ready to fight once the ref signified that the fight had continued. Seriously, it was a title fight not an exhibition. Mayweather was in fight-mode and the fight was on. The only reason that the shot was free(not cheap) is because Ortiz didn't attempt to defend himself, and again that's not Mayweather's fault.

Comment

haha @ sour grapin ortiz fans and midget *******s with agendas.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      Charlie Zelenoff- Stop ducking me floyd!

Julian Jackson- welcome to the 1 punch knockout club floyd

Joe Cortez- how do i use this thing?

Victor Ortiz- sorry floyd let's go surfing tomorrow!
                      Your pic of Sven always makes me laugh.

Comment

Working...
                      X