If Mayweather fiights Pacquiao like he did Ortiz, He Gets KTFO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    I think Pacquiao could knock him out.

He'd definitely hurt him bad. The way Ortiz was able to bully him. Pacquiao's volume and angles would do much more damage.
    Ortiz was able to "bully" him because Ortiz weighed 164 pounds, think about it for a minute there chief.

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
      nooooooo!!! mayweather reach and skills will be to much for pac

don't matter how mayweather choose to fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
        Man, I trash them for sport even when Floyd wins. I don't need Pac to win to shit on them.

They're pathetic mongrel scum.

But realistically, Pac has ZERO chance against Floyd. He's gonna get brutalized.

Bet me anything you want. Name it you got it. I'd bet my house and wife on Floyd in this fight no second thoughts.

not that adamant about the fight. I am a smart man. I don't bet losing bets. No matter the odds.

I could definitely see Pacquiao putting hands on him tho. Specially if Floyd thinks he is gonna man up and trade shots.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Ortiz was able to "bully" him because Ortiz weighed 164 pounds, think about it for a minute there chief.

Because his punches weighed 164lbs and pushed Mayweather back... right.

Comment

Pacquiao beats him.I'm convinced to justify no more.the question is making mayweather fight that type of style.he got tagged a lot,clean which is part of the sport but pacquioa's work rate inisde the ring is insane next to ortiz's...if pacquiao goes in there fighting on the inside throwing combinations it'll be a good night for pac.

Comment

not that adamant about the fight. I am a smart man. I don't bet losing bets. No matter the odds.

I could definitely see Pacquiao putting hands on him tho. Specially if Floyd thinks he is gonna man up and trade shots.
              He'll touch Floyd but so did Ortiz. That's a far cry from him coming anywhere near winning the fight.

1 billion on Floyd whenever you want it.

Comment

people are forgetting that pac is MUCH shorter then ortiz and has a GREAT reach dis advantage compared to ortiz & especially mayweather...........

people are also forgetting that after the KD pac could hardly land anything against "slick mosley"

Comment

Q
                  Because his punches weighed 164lbs and pushed Mayweather back... right.

EXACTLY

This guys is bodying guys 17+ lbs more then him.if victor made mayweather back up at times I'm not concerned with pacquiao.

Comment

ortiz wasn't able to bully crap........

he was slowly being beating into.........the so called flurries he made didn't land him much of anything..........

ortiz is a FAST FAST starter & mayweather is a slow starter. but even knowing this ortiz lost every early round LOLOL

Comment

May never been K.O and for some reason yet these idiots are still saying someone is going to knock him out Ortiz was going to knock him out or down remember that

Did Mosley get knocked out? Margarito? Cotto? Clottey? Yall crack me up

Comment

Working...
                      X