Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNAVOIDABLE TRUTH/FACT: What Floyd did to Ortiz was NOT Dirty (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, Floyd didn't do a thing wrong. It is practically the same type of scenario that happened with Antwun Echols and Bernard Hopkins. When Echols turned his head to complain to the ref, Hopkins jacked his jaws.

Mayweather just needs to quit ducking Pacquaio.

Comment

Holy shit, there are some dumb motherfuckers on here.

Comment

totally legit punches, just not very classy. it's like bunting for a single in the middle of a perfect game. youre totally allowed and within your rights to do it, but its kinda bush league when you consider the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          It was a legit knock out. Mayweather did nothing wrong.

Ortiz and his team should of known by watching Mosley vs Floyd that being all nice and shit is going to cost you.
          What the hell is wrong with you? Did nothing wrong? 2 blatant cheapshots. It's not right, it's not sportsmanlike, it's not fair. Floyd is a classless piece of sh it

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
            Holy shit, there are some dumb motherfuckers on here.
            yupp, and ol' battlehardened is right up there with the dumb elite.

Comment

Why do people keeping saying cortez turned to restart the clock did anyone else watch the replay???

He looks over at the time keeper and asks them if "did the bell ring" he knew the round was close to the end. He was NOT restarting the clock he was asking if the round was over.

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire_Royce View Post
                Why do people keeping saying cortez turned to restart the clock did anyone else watch the replay???

He looks over at the time keeper and asks them if "did the bell ring" he knew the round was close to the end. He was NOT restarting the clock he was asking if the round was over.
                Uh, no. He looked at the time keepers and said Ya'll ready?

I replayed it 20 times in HD, with my surround sound on full blast.

Doesn't sound like a ref who thinks that time is already started.

I don't think what Floyd did was illegal, but only because Cortez made such a monumental **** up. He brought them back to the middle and motioned for them to re-engage before he had time started again.
                Last edited by Marduke; 09-18-2011, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marduke View Post
                  Uh, no. He looked at the time keepers and said Ya'll ready?

I replayed it 20 times in HD, with my surround sound on full blast.

Doesn't sound like a ref who thinks that time is already started.

I don't think what Floyd did was illegal, but only because Cortez made such a monumental **** up. He brought them back to the middle and motioned for them to re-engage before he had time started again.
                  I will have to respectfully disagree i just did the same thing with my 7.1 surround and extra floor speakers hooked up as well sounds like he says "Bell ring?"

Comment

Dirty punch? Hah! Next time Mayweather should warn an opponent that he is about to hit him after the referee resumes the fight. He should wait until his opponent is good and ready before throwing a punch.
                    Last edited by chike99; 09-18-2011, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
                      Ya difference being he didn't fake like he was going to touch gloves first. No deception there, he came out swinging. Not use some cheap tactics to ko the guy.
                      I know your not talking with that guy in ur avi. He did the same shit with Ortiz 1:56 secs in round 3 and the ref says in spanish to break up and Maidana throws a cheap shot that Ortiz's blocks but guess what the ref says after that. Protect your self at all times.

But still I do think it was a cheap shot, I would of rather he knocked him out down the stretch cause he was clearly abusing him at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X