Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNAVOIDABLE TRUTH/FACT: What Floyd did to Ortiz was NOT Dirty (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
    Lol so acting like your accepting an apology then bam throwing a punch is not cheap? Ok dude.
    So now boxing has to allow time for fighters to apologize and hug. These guys always wanna hug Floyd when they realize they cant win. I have been ranting about all this fake ass sportsmanship in boxing. Mosley, Pacquiao and now Ortiz need to cut the **** out.

Comment

floyd is old-school, something all these gays on here claim they like in boxing but now they get up in arms about it when they actually see it in the nitty-gritty. poofters.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Cortez poor refereeing allowed floyd to do that. You as a referee have to be watching the fighters when you say lets go!
        Because Floyd could have kicked Oritz in the head unconscious and Cortez would be none the wiser.
        Come on with this nonsense. Both fighters are warned to protect themselves at all times before the fight. Cortez separated the fighters, deducted a point, and then re-started the fight saying "let's go". It's not Cortez's or Mayweather's fault that Ortiz wanted to hug it out instead of fight. Why people want to blame anyone but Ortiz for the outcome is quite telling. The anti-Mayweather bias is undeniable.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
          So now boxing has to allow time for fighters to apologize and hug. These guys always wanna hug Floyd when they realize they cant win. I have been ranting about all this fake ass sportsmanship in boxing. Mosley, Pacquiao and now Ortiz need to cut the **** out.
          Did i say that stupid? How dumb are people here... Mayweather acted as if he was accepting an apology. in his facial expression, and body language, then bam, he hit him.. Dumb fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by OpaiSoma View Post
            Who the hell said it wasnt legal? It was legal. People are questioning if the ref properly commencing fight- he did but poorly seperating it?

Even floyd said himself it was dirty- but it is legal.
            not true....most were saying it wasn't a legal shot & floyd should have been dq'd leaving ortiz with the clear win..............

the ref did his job.........cortez for some reason didn't even warn victor for the last 5 headbutts.

the ref brought both fighters together and said "lets go"

Comment

Did i say that stupid? How dumb are people here... Mayweather acted as if he was accepting an apology. in his facial expression, and body language, then bam, he hit him.. Dumb fuck.
              Mayweather accepted a hug, a kiss, and a dap from Ortiz. How much love was he supposed to accept before he was allowed to continue the fight?

Comment

I personally hope those who feel that it wasn't dirty....get shot up. protect yourselves at all times the world isn't fair right?

Wait for it.....CRAZY MEXICAN SHOOTS FLOYD......

JUDGE AGREES.......FLOYD SHOULD HAVE BEEN PROTECTING HIMSELF AT ALL TIMES!!

*****s are scum of the earth just like their leader.

Comment

his body language showed that he was prepared to fight after the ref said LETS GO...........floyds lip was cut from a head butt & he was previously hit with 5 other headbutts (that he didn't complain about) & you want to talk about sportsmanship??????? ARE YOU MENTAL!?

Comment

I've watched the fight three times already, I dont need to watch no dumbass video. Cortez might've said let's go but Ortiz was legitimately apologizing for the headbutt and Floyd clocked him with not one but TWO cheapshots. Classless, as we always knew he was.

And people seem to be overlooking the fact that Ortiz had had a great 4th round, backing Floyd up, landing some great combos, and he also had a good 1 and 2. He should get a rematch

Comment

It was a legit knock out. Mayweather did nothing wrong.

Ortiz and his team should of known by watching Mosley vs Floyd that being all nice and shit is going to cost you.

Comment

Working...
                      X