Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao-Mayweather can't be made for May, Top Rank will make Pacquiao-Bradley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those who went nuts when floyd-ortiz was announced should have no problems in this fight.

ortiz had 1 good showing at the weight, bradley is more established and both are young.

lets stop with the bullshiiit, boxing goes even if floyd-pac don't happen

Comment

All of 2010 and 2011 prior to September 16th,

"Manny won't fight an african american fighter, anyone in their prime, anyone who is undefeated and anyone who is young. I'd love to see him fight Timothy Bradley but he will just duck him." - Floyd stans.

September 16th,

"I can't believe Manny is going to fight Timothy Bradley, this is such a **** fight".

Comment

Originally posted by Ea$y Money View Post

"Manny won't fight an african american fighter, anyone in their prime, anyone who is undefeated and anyone who is young. I'd love to see him fight Timothy Bradley but he will just duck him." - Floyd stans.

September 16th,

"I can't believe Manny is going to fight Timothy Bradley, this is such a **** fight".

oh **** we just got

expooooooooooooooooooooooooosed!

tell that ugly bobblehead you worship to take the test. Head bigger than barry bonds and ****.

Comment

I said this 2 1/2 months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
            those who went nuts when floyd-ortiz was announced should have no problems in this fight.

ortiz had 1 good showing at the weight, bradley is more established and both are young.

lets stop with the bullshiiit, boxing goes even if floyd-pac don't happen
            It's not like a big secret Arum was targeting Bradley for Pacquiao. Bradley can't even ****in punch so how the hell is he gonna keep Manny off of him? Tim Bradley isnt even the best fighter in his own division, but this little light punching negro is suppose to give Pacquiao problems? Jesus Christ do you guys really hate Floyd that much to not see whats going on? Pacquaio and Arum haven't even fought Marquez, but have been talking about Bradley for almost 6 months which is absurd. I'm white and I call racist bias against Mayweather because there is no excuse for fans supporting Pacquiao fighting a unranked WW opponent to side step Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Ea$y Money View Post

September 16th,

Bradley gets the Pacquiao fight only because hes a midget feather fisted black fighter who aint even ranked at welterweig whio happens to be undefeated.

Comment

nah i think bradley needs to get through cotto or margarito first.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nature Boy View Post
                  Bradley gets the Pacquiao fight only because hes a midget feather fisted black fighter who aint even ranked at welterweig whio happens to be undefeated.
                  Bradley is the guy who Floyd stans said was being ducked by Manny.

Heres why.

Young, prime, undefeated, african american.

Many of us here said Manny would smash him easily, but Floyd stans still insisted Manny was ducking him.

Same thing happened with Shane, "Mannys ducking Shane!"
                  Then, it happened with Marquez, "Mannys ducking Marquez!"

Floyd stans call for these fights more than any other group of fans, and then, when these fights happen,

they cry about it.

Timothy Bradley is no different.

Comment

what alternate reality do you live in?

Absolutely no one was saying manny needed to fight shane earlier this year and JMM this november two divisions up

just ****ing stop it. it's like time and circumstance doesn't exist to you.

Comment

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
                      what alternate reality do you live in?

Absolutely no one was saying manny needed to fight shane earlier this year and JMM this november two divisions up

just ****ing stop it
                      [Floyd]
                      "Mannys ducking Shane!"
                      "Mannys ducking Marquez!"
                      "Mannys ducking Bradley!"[/stans]

Comment

Working...
                      X