Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao-Mayweather can't be made for May, Top Rank will make Pacquiao-Bradley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"if pac-floyd can't be made"...guess what *****s automatically assumed it can't be made and blame arum for it. these morons are like ****** ready to sacrifice their lives for their queen the way they defend floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
      Been saying this for at least 1/2 a year now, looks like JRosales owes me an account. Also going to get TheComedian's account and about 4 billion in the bank in 2 weeks or so. I'm the muth****in grim reaper up in this b*tch

When will you people learn? When I speaketh, thou shall heed what I sayeth.
      This was pretty much obvious though. Bob Arum will do anything to keep Manny from Mayweather UNTIL he cashes him out. What do they mean if the fight cant be made? All they have to do is agree to testing and sign on the dotted line and the fight will happen.

LOL@Pac vs Bradley right now"peeleft:

Why not just give a lil blood and urine and fight Mayweather? Why the delay??
      Last edited by Cash Cow; 09-16-2011, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        Oh they will even though a couple months ago they were screaming that this fight should have been made instead of JMM
        That's not true at all. Many boxing fans were screaming for Bradley or Berto to fight Pacman when he chose Mosley then Marquez. Bradley-Pacman is a slamin fight. But all the Pacman fans that ****ted on Bradley are gonna become fans real quick when the fight is anounced. You know like the tread that asked,(by a *******) if Bradley was even deserving of a fight against him, not more than 2 days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          ChrisMannixSI Chris Mannix
          Several reliable people told me this week that if Pacquiao-Mayweather can't be made for May, Top Rank will make Pacquiao-Tim Bradley

Bradley would get murked by MP or Floyd.......but i wouldn't mind seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
            I keep hearing that Bradley is a legit fight.

Is it his awesome magnetic dome technique or amazing display against Devon Alexander? I still can't stop talking about that fight with all my friends.

Or is cuz' Kendall Holt almost k.o'd him 2x in one fight?

Pac would eat this guy for breakfast. You people don't know shit about boxing.

Marquez >> Bradley.

technique is better, he's fought world class fighters and won, and he's fought Pac for 24 rounds.

Bradley is nothing but a clubfighter with no power. Pac would laugh at his sissy punches.

Don't believe that? Watch his fights.

Right here & all the bull**** posts that followed.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
              All Ortiz did was beat a grossly overrated Berto (and tasted the canvass twice), I wouldn't really call that 'bossing' especially since Bradley completely dominated the undefeated Abregu at 147. But at 140, Ortiz was bossed by Maidana who lost to Khan. Bradley completely outclassed Peterson who gave Ortiz a boxing lesson after a rough start.

Again, Bradley>>>>>>>>Ortiz as a fighter, this is a fact.
              So now we have manny fighting a young lion??? Come on man, ya'll dont see whats going on???

Manny has no plans of fighting Floyd period.... And he's already talking about retirement and that he doesnt need to fight floyd, and that would be a travesty to boxing fans....

LET ME PUT THIS **** IN PERSPECTIVE......

MANNY IS FIGHTING IN NOVEMBER, WHICH IS X2 MONTHS FROM NOW. IF HE FIGHTS BRADLEY NEXT THEN YOU WILL HAVE FIRST HAND PROOF THAT TEAM ARUM ARE PLANNING PACS FIGHTS OUT IN ADVANCE (AS BEEN STATED MANY TIMES) WITH NO WAY IN HELL TRYING TO MAKE A FIGHT WITH FLOYD.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

YOU CAN SPIN IT HOW YOU WILL BUT YOU WILL ONLY BE MAKING YOURSELF A FANBOY.

HOW CAN THERE BE SERIOUS NEGOTIATIONS IF THE MAN (PACQUIAO) ABOUT TO FIGHT X2 MONTHS FROM NOW ALREADY HAS A FIGHT SLATED FOR NEXT YEAR, WHEN HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE INTERESTED IN THE SUPER FIGHT???

TESTING WAS THE ONLY ISSUE, AND THAT'S OUT OF THE WAY NOW ACCORDING TO TEAM PAC, SO I WILL DARE YOU TO BET ME... I BET YOU HE FIGHTS BRADLY OR BERTO NEXT!!!!

Comment

this will be the first legit fight that pacroid has took in years.......pacroid is a nothing but a fraud but i have no problems with this fight. expect pacroid to be fully juiced/roided up for this one because bradley is younger than him and is not a club fighter like the fighters he's been facing over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
                  So now we have manny fighting a young lion??? Come on man, ya'll dont see whats going on???

Manny has no plans of fighting Floyd period.... And he's already talking about retirement and that he doesnt need to fight floyd, and that would be a travesty to boxing fans....

LET ME PUT THIS **** IN PERSPECTIVE......

MANNY IS FIGHTING IN NOVEMBER, WHICH IS X2 MONTHS FROM NOW. IF HE FIGHTS BRADLEY NEXT THEN YOU WILL HAVE FIRST HAND PROOF THAT TEAM ARUM ARE PLANNING PACS FIGHTS OUT IN ADVANCE (AS BEEN STATED MANY TIMES) WITH NO WAY IN HELL TRYING TO MAKE A FIGHT WITH FLOYD.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

YOU CAN SPIN IT HOW YOU WILL BUT YOU WILL ONLY BE MAKING YOURSELF A FANBOY.

HOW CAN THERE BE SERIOUS NEGOTIATIONS IF THE MAN (PACQUIAO) ABOUT TO FIGHT X2 MONTHS FROM NOW ALREADY HAS A FIGHT SLATED FOR NEXT YEAR, WHEN HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE INTERESTED IN THE SUPER FIGHT???

TESTING WAS THE ONLY ISSUE, AND THAT'S OUT OF THE WAY NOW ACCORDING TO TEAM PAC, SO I WILL DARE YOU TO BET ME... I BET YOU HE FIGHTS BRADLY OR BERTO NEXT!!!!

you can lead a horse to the water, but he has to drink it!

other words... IF THE COWARD DEMANDS ****** REASONS TOP RANK AINT GONNA WAIT FOR WIFEBEATER.

Too bad your too dumb to realize this and just blame top rank for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
                    you can lead a horse to the water, but he has to drink it!

other words... IF THE COWARD DEMANDS ****** REASONS TOP RANK AINT GONNA WAIT FOR WIFEBEATER.

Too bad your too dumb to realize this and just blame top rank for everything.
                    Simple reasons like submitting simple urine and blood....proving you're clean is a ****** reason?

Comment

That fight would be hard to sell on PPV not a lot of people know who Bradley is unless they do it in Dallas again Cuz Mexicans like the way Pacquiao fights. But not a PPV event in my eyes. I would rather him fight Canelo which would make a lot more money trust me. Larry Merchant has been begging for this fight for some time know and every Mexican can't wait for this fight to. I am not saying that he will win but it's a big event if the fight with May doesn't Happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X