Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't think of any current fighter that hasn't fought dirty, someone prove me wrong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bose View Post
    You can't tell me he was giving up strength against Hatton or Marquez, even against Mosley, Floyd looked like the stronger man.
    Guess he just got used to using it. Look at before he fought Castillo it was never in his itinery

Comment

dude there are a lot of fighters who do not fight dirty. hitting a guy once on the head doesnt make him a dirty fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
        huh?...can someone get this guy outta here?......dirty?....bradley is dirty...but marquez,pac, may,barrera, i mean countless boxers fight clean...this guy is either 5 or 500 years old!!
        lolololol.

Comment

Hatton, Marquez, Mosley, in this particular order
          All those fighters with the exception of Marquez tried to go to the body against Mayweather, so of couse, he's going to push them away. In fact, with both the Hatton and Mosely fights dirty tactics were used tactics against him.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
              lolololol.
              Yeah, I lol'd too.

Comment

Look at Floyds fights closer. He holds his opponets anytime he feels danger (as of recent opponets). So i call it bs that he holds or uses his elbow to prevent holding its bs. Especially when all he has to do, which he does is step back or lean back and get away from his opponets. Floyd uses dirty tactics and am glad Danny Garcia was the first to point this out. Floyd is a dirty fighter, other greats have been too.
                Floyds body of work in the inside are punches during the break (legal) and body shots (usually uppercuts) to the body with his free hand. He is only able to do this because his elbow is the first thing he lifts when his opponent attempts to initiate a clinch. It's always been that way. He shoves a lot too, a WHOLE lot.

Obviously he has his moments when he clinches as well, like most fighters, but that's on his terms. He doesn't mind initiating the clinch but he doesn't like it being initiated on him. when he DOESN'T want to be clinched, the elbow is the first thing you see, or when he's trying to work in the inside.

The elbow also prevents headbutting in the inside, which fights do a LOT purposely and accidentally. Ever wonder why floyd has never engaged in a head clash?

Comment

I'm waiting for Battling Nelson to come and tell you lot what real dirty fighting was!

Comment

THeres a difference between fighting dirty(having a dirty style) and doing a few dirty things in your career

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                      Yeah, I lol'd too.
                      Obviously that guy doesn't watch much Barrera fights and was just throwing names out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X