Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather is a Chicken, Avoids Me and Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lulz. he's talking **** so he gets the next one. good for him though. he gets a massive pay day get spanked, then ortiz can eat the rest of what floyd leaves of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
      The reason why he went to fight clottey is because he had to have a march fight, which translates to having to know who you are fighting in january. There was no way on earth that mayweather negotiations were going to end in january (as evidenced by the fact that they still have not reached an agreement by two years.)
      Poor excuse. Pac was supposed to fight Floyd in March not Clottey. Instead of putting some of that energy into a Clottey fight, Pac should have put all of that focus and energy into making the fight with Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        Gladly.....

Would not have said all of that stuff you posted if Pac would have just went through with the fight the first time. Why do people stay trying to disregard that? Floyd is scared of a dude (Pac) that didn't want to fight him over blood tests? Come on fam. Then he already had a deal to fight Joshua Clottey a Top Rank fighter I might add? Weak move. How can Floyd be scared of Pac when Pac is the one who didn't want to fight? Explain that one.
        Ok... nice try !! That was the first negotiations!!...What about the second try... "No negotiations".... vacations... time with family... Pacquiao you're next...I never said that at all"....

What ? Was Floyd only willing to fight Pacquiao in 2010 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post
          What? Those situations HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH this. May said he WANTED to fight Khan in the UK. He said THIS.

After Khan crushed Zab, May starts making excuses. Its not just that he is making excuses, he making really IDIOTIC and PATENTLY FALSE excuses. WHy is Floyd doing this? Saying idiotic lies? And guess what ducking is ducking. Just because your black gods are doing the ducking, its not ducking? Get outta here.

ANd it aint racist to call Zab black, cuz he is black. And its funny never hear you saying anything about all the racism against Pac or other fighters.
          I'll talk against any racism I come across,and I don't make offensive remarks about someone's race or religion..Can you say the same??
          Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 09-15-2011, 02:22 PM.

Comment

"He told The Sun " - That is more than enough info to know that this story if a fake or dubious at best

Comment

Khan is no nobody to be making fight demands with floyd, he should give Maidana the re-match but scared he will get KO, he wont have Joe Cortez there to save him again

Comment

kunt is only half right !!!!! because mayfeather would molly whop him rather easily, i doubt hes avoiding him !!!!! but after reading some of mayfeathers latest words , it seem like hes avoiding pac more than ever !!!!!!! he went from saying " MANNY IS NEXT" "JUST TAKE THE TEST" too " i never said that" & his newest jem "manny needs to get his finances in order first"

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
                  Mayweather would whoop Khan's ass, but Khan has earned the right to say this. Who the **** is Jessie Vargas? He isn't **** at 140, so why should Khan have to fight him?

And Mayweather is petrified of little Pacquiao like a hoe
                  You are half-right, but how did you get the other half wrong ?

Mayweather would whoop the kid's ass, no question, he couldn't land cleanly on McCloskey, Mayweather would have him timed and in survival mode early.

But I cant work out how on earth you feel that "Khan has earned the right to say this"..... he is a JWW and has never fought at 147.

Khan is a terrific fighter, and one day he may be as good as his HUGE grand-canyon sized mouth suggests, but not yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                    I thought he said he needed more time for Floyd. Now he saying Floyd is scared if him?

Which 1 is it. Are you ready or not?
                    The kid is just running his mouth.

He is CLEARLY not ready for Mayweather, and judging by the McCloskey fight, he will not be ready in 12 months time either.

He will take his second loss to earn the HUGE payday that he, for some reason, is not interested in collecting from Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by ts33 View Post
                      War KHAAAAN I find it hilarious that some of Floyd's fans, who apparently love trash talk when Floyd does it, get mad beause the UNIFIED 140lb champ calls him out.

This stuff is good - really builds up a potential fight in the fall next year, and if Floyd beats Amir so easily then you guys wouldn't be so mad eh

Khan says he'll be ready by late 2012, by which time hopefully Pac-May will have happened. Win or lose, make Khan-Mayweather in Wembley and i shall be there

BTW, i also appreciate Floyd a lot. But after Pacquiao, i reckon Khan has the most right to call Floyd out. Martinez is too big, Bradley hasn't done anything recently, and Cotto/Margarito are fighting each other
                      It would perhaps be nice to first see how Khan transitions to welter ?

If he is planning on moving to 147 permanently, then it makes no sense at all to target Mayweather first up.

Team Khan have already stated that they will fight at 140 and will then target someone like Kell Brook at 147 before looking at Mayweather, and Floyd is currently signed to fight Ortiz..... so Khan's assertion that Mayweather is ducking him is ABSURD

Gogogo gadgetman, I mean, Amir.

Comment

Working...
                      X