Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia and Rios To Come Out With Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
    lol, hate it or love it, Mayweather know's how to promote a event, weather it's week before a fight or on the day, it's entertaining what he does.
    Dude you sound stupid and ignorant.
    How the hell is a guy going to bring in basically your enemies that you don't even want to see to walk in? and you call that promoting event.

Well it can promote event but does that sound cool to you? Does that sound fair to you?
    Let me put it this way just as an example of similar scenario. Your girl friend brings in the guy that took away your previous girl friend to see you in your house. Sounds cool right. I guess only to someone like you.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
      looks like you are the one thats jealous
      You know you are wrong on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
        lol, hate it or love it, Mayweather know's how to promote a event, weather it's week before a fight or on the day, it's entertaining what he does.

Comment

lol @ the hate, it's all fun & games, no harm is done by this, Floyd is just putting Victor Ortiz's mental strength to the test & if Ortiz is claiming nothing can get to him like he has on 24/7, this will pay him no mind.

Once the fight is over, who ever win's, they'll shake hands & speak highly of each other, calm down, jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
            I talked to Robert and if the chance is there he wants to patch up things
            That would be a truly great thing, although I do not think that Mayweather should be given any credit, he is not attempting to play family councillor.

Comment

really? come out with mayweather? thats just stupid.

Comment

Its going to back fire on Mayweather. I wouldnt want to piss off and fire up Ortiz.

Comment

I really hope Robert doesn't fall for Mayweather's little game. It would hurt Robert's imagine, IMO.

Comment

Victor should walk with Floyd's ex and snr, sat night looks like it's gonna be fun!

Comment

even tho floyds an ahole..this **** makes sat all the more interesting

Comment

Working...
                      X