Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia and Rios To Come Out With Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
    you still think they are going to make up though?
    I talked to Robert and if the chance is there he wants to patch up things

Comment

Great marketing strategy by adding the family conflict dimension to this fight... It just adds intrigue for those fans who give a flyin *** about the garcias to tune and pay $60 to see how the soap oPera unfolds... I bet this is just fake ploy to induce more buys... If not and Garcia does come out with money then he is the lowest scum on earth and has no effin dignity... Blood is blood and nothing Danny could have ever done can come close to this cowardly b1tch move!!! Rios needs to get laid or something, what a ****in hater stop actin like a high school kid and grow up... But I guess u except this kind of childish crap from this illiterate ****, after all he did make fun of a man battling parkinsons... I hope during the walk rios gets hit In the head with flying glass bottle of Jose cuervo

Comment

otriz should question floyds ***uality, he's a bit touchy when it comes to that

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          What is the deal with all these pu$$ie a$$ butthurtness about Floyd getting Robert and Brandon to go?!! I really don't get it. This just makes things more interesting. This could totally back fire on Floyd if he were to lose. Its all good *****es. No need to get your vigina's all sore. Its more **** for the buck for the paying fans.(Even thought am not buying this fight, cause I don't believe its a payperview worthy fight, its good and proper fight, but not payperview)
          word.......

Comment

This all works in favor for FMJ. The more reckless and angry VO fights, the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolemite View Post
              This all works in favor for FMJ. The more reckless and angry VO fights, the better.
              Agreed

let victor get mad lol he will just start swinging for the fences, tire out and get eaten alive lol

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
                otriz should question floyds ***uality, he's a bit touchy when it comes to that
                maybe you are for bring up something ****** like that.

Comment

floyd a ***. he always caught up on **** issues. must be a black thing. You know like 50% of them are **** what they call it being on the down low LMFAO ***z

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                    maybe you are for bring up something ****** like that.
                    lol anyone can tell floyd is insecure

Comment

What if victor comes out with Floyd's Ex, the one he beat up. And with the guy she's dating.

lol!
                      Last edited by CasualBoxingFan; 09-14-2011, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X