Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Thinks Mayweather's Sanity is Possibly Slipping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still don't get how he views Ortiz to have no chance but Mayweather to be slipping mentally.

Boxing is all about being strong mentally and if Floyd has cracked then he would not be the Floyd we have all seen he would be very vulnerable to a young lion like Ortiz.

I don't share his view but if I did I would bet a lot on Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
      You guys all need to supply some links.....
      It's never been confirmed or published, but it's well known in the boxing world that prior to Floyd's bout with Marquez, he reached out and Oscar loaned Floyd $10mil to pay back taxes. Does anyone remember Mosley calling Floyd out on it during their 24/7? Well as part of the loan, Oscar had the right to a number of Floyd's next fights. Do you think Floyd is letting Oscar make money off of him because he's such a nice guy? LOL Oscar is his daddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        It's never been confirmed or published, but it's well known in the boxing world that prior to Floyd's bout with Marquez, he reached out and Oscar loaned Floyd $10mil to pay back taxes. Does anyone remember Mosley calling Floyd out on it during their 24/7? Well as part of the loan, Oscar had the right to a number of Floyd's next fights. Do you think Floyd is letting Oscar make money off of him because he's such a nice guy? LOL Oscar is his daddy!
        Your opinion is noted.

Link plz.....

Comment

I don't blame Floyd for taking shots at ODLH.

De La Hoya hates Floyd and Floyd knows it. He's always taking subliminal shots at Mayweather and can't handle the fact he beat him after talking so much **** to him in the build up.

bleh, I feel like a ***** now, time to take a shower.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
            Your opinion is noted.

Link plz.....
            Once again.... there is no link. This is just the word throughout boxing circles. Ask Mosley. He touched on the subject during the back and forth trash talking for their 24/7.

Comment

Floydie should have chosen to fight among the top ten P4P like Pacman and Martinez; but why Ortiz? he is not even rank among the top P4P!

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                If you knew that you were getting locked up for a long time and spending millions on lawyer fees and still owing the IRS money from the Marquez fight than you would probably be going crazy too.
                Like the KINGFISH said, "The BOY's MIND has snapped,
                like the elastic on a pair of UNDERSHORTS"!!!
                But he's still SMART enough to AVOID losing the 0!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
                  Floydie should have chosen to fight among the top ten P4P like Pacman and Martinez; but why Ortiz? he is not even rank among the top P4P!
                  Evan if Ortiz, knocks FRAUD's **** Streight,
                  BOY has AVOIDED, the BEATING Pac Brings!!!

Comment

The whole world knows that Mayweather is out of his mind and the *****s that continue to support him are also insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      Once again.... there is no link. This is just the word throughout boxing circles. Ask Mosley. He touched on the subject during the back and forth trash talking for their 24/7.
                      AHHH So, the MISSING LINK, aka the
                      MASTER OF AVOIDANCE, FRAUD MayNever Jr.

Comment

Working...
                      X