Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe what Kelly Pavlik said about Pacquiaos Gambling/Booze/Drug problems?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe what Kelly Pavlik said about Pacquiaos Gambling/Booze/Drug problems?

Kelly Pavlik on Pacquiao

KP: Manny Pacquiao can go and gamble all of his money and everything else, and he has no money. The guy makes $25 million a fight and asks for advancements because he blows all of his money. Nobody says anything about that; its not a big deal. Kelly Pavlik picks his nose and gets into a shoving argument with his own brother, which anybody and their mother has been in a fight with their own brother, and its headline news. Anything that Kelly Pavlik does is headline news. De La Hoya was in rehab himself. You hear it about one time and nobody talks about it no more. Pacquiao blows money as fast as he makes it. Hes asking for an advancement because why? He has no money. Now, I dont blame Top Rank on that part either. If I was Top Rank, I would say, "Holy ****, you made $25 million in your last fight. What do you need an advancement for?" You know? I mean, come on. But at the end of the day, the only thing that anybody ever talks about is Kelly Pavlik. Kelly Pavlik, Kelly Pavlik, Kelly Pavlik. And if you think about it, its true. If Kelly Pavlik farts in public, "Oh my God, Kelly Pavlik is all ****ed up. He farted. Has everybody heard. He farted and it smells like ****." Thats what happens. Its true. But nobody says anything...thats why Pacquiao is asking for an advancement because he got himself in jeopardy. Nobody talks about Manny Pacquiao and his gambling problem, drinking and partying problem. Nobody talks really much about Joe Calzaghe and Ricky Hatton, and nobody talks about De La Hoya, but everybody wants to talk about Kelly Pavlik. I mean, Kelly Pavlik is out there so you cant tell me the public is not interested in what I do in my career. You know, if I fight tomorrow, I'm going to have a draw, believe me.
    KP: (Cutting in) I want to. Yeah, whatever, it's up to Top Rank. Whatever they want to do, it's up to them. You know, if they want to fight me again, if they're still interested, which I hope they are because they're great promoters, then fight me. I want to let them know that I am hungry and I do want to fight still and I do believe that I can be a world champion again. If they don't have confidence in me, then, you know, do whatever they want to do. They're going to go back out and make $35 million off of Pacquiao, and Pacquiao's going to make money if he doesn't ask for advancements, but, you know, it's up to them. But I do know for a fact that I do trust them and they're great promoters. They made boxing what boxing is to this day, and if they know that I want to fight again, then they'll fight me again and they'll put me in there in a big fight and make money.

More at SOURCE[/QUOTE]

Personally I don't think this man Manny Pacquiao sets a good example, for young kids in the Phillipines,
    No way should he be a congressmen and no way should this go noticed.
    He sets a bad example for young people who admire him, by spending all his money on booze, drugs, gambling and prostitutes.

yes, i believe him.

Comment

As in illegal drugs, no. As in booze, i do think he drinks but not an alcoholic. As gambling, well he has money but don't think his a complusive gambler.

Pavlik is just griping cuz he was getting paid less. He needs to understand that if you wanna make millions, you need to keep winning and fighting top 10 guys.

Comment

I think Pac def has some money problems, but it's really hard to believe a man who SECONDS later says something ridiculous like: "Oh my God, Kelly Pavlik is all ****ed up. He farted. Has everybody heard. He farted and it smells like ****."

So who knows. If what Kelly says is true, it wouldn't shock me one bit. But it's also hard to listen to a guy who turns down a million dollar payday and talks about his farts.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
          As in illegal drugs, no. As in booze, i do think he drinks but not an alcoholic. As gambling, well he has money but don't think his a complusive gambler.

Pavlik is just griping cuz he was getting paid less. He needs to understand that if you wanna make millions, you need to keep winning and fighting top 10 guys.
          I believe Kelly, Manny cheats on his wife with hookers. I mean surely if he is capable of that, then he is capable of anything bro...

Comment

some of it could be true but you have to remember kelly was saying all that stuff to deflect all the criticism that was aimed at him at the time. He done fuucked up his career and as the media was blasting him, he starts talking about other people.

Focus on yourself kelly.

Comment

Pacquiao goona be sleeping on the street in a few years time at this rate

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
                Kelly Pavlik on Pacquiao

More at SOURCE
                Personally I don't think this man Manny Pacquiao sets a good example, for young kids in the Phillipines,
                No way should he be a congressmen and no way should this go noticed.
                He sets a bad example for young people who admire him, by spending all his money on booze, drugs, gambling and prostitutes.[/QUOTE]

dayum youre the stupidest **** out there, believing the words of an alcoholic, drug addict and sour graping sob...

Comment

Hell yeah I believe him. It would be naive to not at least give it strong consideration. This may hurt a few posters and all their alts but...

Pac, like Floyd is human!

The only difference is one is proud of who he is and doesnt hide it. The other has a PR campaign and marketability as a main focus so masks his adult fun.

Comment

I think most of Manny's problems dated back to his pre-congressman days. There were pictures of him drunk at parties with chicks. He's been pretty clean nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                    X