Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe what Kelly Pavlik said about Pacquiaos Gambling/Booze/Drug problems?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No cause he was probably drunk when he said that.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
      Kelly Pavlik on Pacquiao

More at SOURCE

Personally I don't think this man Manny Pacquiao sets a good example, for young kids in the Phillipines,
      No way should he be a congressmen and no way should this go noticed.
      He sets a bad example for young people who admire him, by spending all his money on booze, drugs, gambling and prostitutes.
      Guess that's why Pavlik has been to rehab several times, been involved in bar fights, pulled out of his last fight with days to go and his trainer hasn't heard from him since.......sounds like a very credible source to me, great detective work Magnum P.I.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        Sure, why not? Why are athletes supposed to be perfect people? They have vices just like anyone else does.

But in relation to Pavlik's statements, why should we automatically believe what he's saying (especially considering his own skeletons)? Are we also not supposed to believe club owners in South Beach who've seen a "non-drinking" Floyd a little toasted? Ray Leonard was on the Nancy Regan "Just Say No" tip like every other athlete, right?

In the end, it's irrelevant until it starts showing in training and in the ring, which in Pavlik's case seems to be spot on.
        For someone that is so clean and doesn't drink or smoke and all that, he drinks a ton of sodas and hangs with dudes that smoke weed all day...I tend to believe that Floyd does more than he leads on.

Comment

No, i just don't trust Pavlik anymore, the man just said no to a lot of money and a chance to be a WC.

Pavlik is drunk and done.

Comment

Definitely not because Pavlik thinks Pac is living in Miami, thats why.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              For someone that is so clean and doesn't drink or smoke and all that, he drinks a ton of sodas and hangs with dudes that smoke weed all day...I tend to believe that Floyd does more than he leads on.
              But of course Pac is completely different and above all reproach right?

Comment

yea why be surprised.these are fighters not saints.only *******s think Manny can do no wrong............

Comment

if i was a multi millionaire id be drinking and droppin drugs hard too, why are you criticizing him sounds like a sweet life

Comment

i was a multi millionaire id be drinking and droppin drugs hard too, why are you criticizing him sounds like a sweet life
                    Eventhough you're a congressman and gunning for a bigger position in a couple of years? Gamble, perhaps but dope? Hell NO!

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                      As in illegal drugs, no. As in booze, i do think he drinks but not an alcoholic. As gambling, well he has money but don't think his a complusive gambler.

Pavlik is just griping cuz he was getting paid less. He needs to understand that if you wanna make millions, you need to keep winning and fighting top 10 guys.
                      U don't think? Based on what? Do u just choose not to think that way, or do u have some reason to believe otherwise?

Comment

Working...
                      X