Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum needs to put Gamboa on Pac vs Marquez undercard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would make total sense.

Comment

Let's get it on.

Comment

Originally posted by -ALEX- View Post
        Arum should do this.
        Thank you!

Comment

Naw that won't help...Gamboa need to get to a division people CARE ABOUT

if he can get up to 135 and fight Rios...that would be HUGE for him

but at 126 or what ever...NOBODY CARES! I do as a hardcore boxing fans but your average fan don't care about Lower Weight Classes...which is sad...BUT TRUE!

Comment

bob always put ****ty undercards during pac's fight

Comment

I thought ts was gonna say he needs to just die, cause then I'd agree.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                this is the only way Gamboa will ever appeal to the casual fans this is the best way have him as the co-feature bout.. he didnt do much vs ponce barely got hit if anything he looked BORED in the fight..i believe this is the perfect timing, this is Bob Arums chance to show the world he REALLY knows how to market and promote a fighter with no ethnic support.
                Yeah, that would be sweet: Pac/JMM, Bradley/Casamayor, Gamboa/Chris John....Make it happen!!!!!

Comment

PPL hasn't touch what the real problem is, money for Bob, remember that he owns only a small fraction off Gamboa's contract, the Turkish guy is the full promoter of Gamboa and this is why he never put him against Lopez (he didn't want to lose his cash cow from PR) and he will never put him in a position that could make him bigger than his star, forget about Donaire-Gamboa or any other star that Arum's promote, he paid Gamboa for his IBF belt so Garcia could face the tomato can that would win it once Gamboa vacated the belt, Garcia was the #1 contender for that crown and he was supposed to fight Gamboa, never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                    PPL hasn't touch what the real problem is, money for Bob, remember that he owns only a small fraction off Gamboa's contract, the Turkish guy is the full promoter of Gamboa and this is why he never put him against Lopez (he didn't want to lose his cash cow from PR) and he will never put him in a position that could make him bigger than his star, forget about Donaire-Gamboa or any other star that Arum's promote, he paid Gamboa for his IBF belt so Garcia could face the tomato can that would win it once Gamboa vacated the belt, Garcia was the #1 contender for that crown and he was supposed to fight Gamboa, never happened.
                    Thanks for this info.

Comment

Working...
                    X