Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum needs to put Gamboa on Pac vs Marquez undercard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Arum needs to put Gamboa on Pac vs Marquez undercard!

this is the only way Gamboa will ever appeal to the casual fans this is the best way have him as the co-feature bout.. he didnt do much vs ponce barely got hit if anything he looked BORED in the fight..i believe this is the perfect timing, this is Bob Arums chance to show the world he REALLY knows how to market and promote a fighter with no ethnic support.

Gamboa would be more mainstream if bob wasn't so ****ing greedy and kept delaying gamboa-lopez until it got "juicy". Gamboa could've knocked him out on HBO last year, instead we saw iuan ma's ***** ass get knocked out on SHowtime.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
      this is the only way Gamboa will ever appeal to the casual fans this is the best way have him as the co-feature bout.. he didnt do much vs ponce barely got hit if anything he looked BORED in the fight..i believe this is the perfect timing, this is Bob Arums chance to show the world he REALLY knows how to market and promote a fighter with no ethnic support.
      ....................We all saw the fight. Gamboa took the rounds but he didn't dominate Ponce

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        ....................We all saw the fight. Gamboa took the rounds but he didn't dominate Ponce
        its like you refuse to respond to the rest of the thread but the negative of what Gamboa..my point is BOB should put him on the pac marquez undercard and you have absolutely no comment on that

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Gamboa would be more mainstream if bob wasn't so ****ing greedy and kept delaying gamboa-lopez until it got "juicy". Gamboa could've knocked him out on HBO last year, instead we saw iuan ma's ***** ass get knocked out on SHowtime.
          he still wouldnt be mainstream if he beat juanma cuz juanma himself wasnt mainstream.and is still not all that known.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Dominated to the point of making him quit.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
              he still wouldnt be mainstream if he beat juanma cuz juanma himself wasnt mainstream.and is still not all that known.
              He could've headlined a fight on HBO and got a win vs another undefeated champion, ala floyd v corrales. Lopez may not be mainstream but the fight between them would have a lot of attention.

Bob was waiting for it to be PPV worthy. It was already headlining WCB ready but Bob got too greedy.

Comment

He should be on the card. But so should donire. I don't know what bob is thinking.

I mean **** who are we to judge. He has been doing this **** for years.

I'm out of the loop, can anybody tell me why the salido vs juanma fight isn't next?

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                  He should be on the card. But so should donire. I don't know what bob is thinking.

I mean **** who are we to judge. He has been doing this **** for years.

I'm out of the loop, can anybody tell me why the salido vs juanma fight isn't next?
                  HBO and Showtime have no budget left to pay. They blew their load in the frst 8 months.

Comment

BTW I think Gamboa should be on the Cotto-Margarito undercard. Arum is building his fan base on the east coast and what better way than to fight at MSG in front of 20K.

Comment

Working...
                    X