Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mormeck: Klitschko Deal in Play, Povetkin Offer Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a terrible fight. I hope Wlad can find a better opponent. Povetkin needs to step up and fight Wlad.

Comment

mormeck should fight povetkin! this would be a good fight!
      Wladimir would send mormeck into a wheelchair!

Comment

Haye, Adamek, Mormeck, looks like the klit bros are cementing their heavyweight legacy by beating er.... cruiserweights!!!

Comment

do you think the klitschko's care what any of you think? BOXING IS A BUSINESS NOT A SPORT! if you are going to get punched in the head 200 times in a night ,you might as well get paid as much as possible to do it.mormeck will bring lots of money from french tv network & whatever happens in france.i'm surprised wlad doesn't want to fight in paris.he won't have to worry about getting robbed because mormeck will be done by the 6th.mormeck fights generate good money there.i'm sure there would be a big stadium available for the fight.think about this to anyone who would consider flying there for the fight.YOU ARE IN PARIS! you could also go to the french riviera...many people could turn this event into a nice holiday....

Comment

Dan Rafael

JeanMarc Mormeck is a popular opponent. Besides talking to Wlad Klitschko about ossible Dec fight, Povetkin & 'Toe' Haye also talking to him
            Mormeck is like a small-town promiscious woman - everybody wants her because they think she's easy.

Comment

IMO Mormeck got beat in his last fight by Timur Ibragimov, who got robbed by a hometown decision in Paris.

Can't say I'm really jacked up to see this one. Might be a highlight reel KO, though.

Comment

Working...
              X